Webber's Character Refresh is Now Available!

the post lacks a link to the support topic for twitch drops

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

New Streaming Drops!

We are adding the Rockjaw Sail to the Nautical collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out our support topic here. 

• Like 2

Wagstaff is getting no different from Maxwell from day by day. His curiosity in constant is doing nothing but harm, I can't believe he caused Webber too. Maybe we don't have a good guy in this story.

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

What's Next?

The team is continuing to do some work on content and changes before heading into a new content arc. One of our designers describes the next update as "A new biome that pops up in a couple places on the ocean. It's sort of chill... there are some water spiders."

Yes! Klei has heard the community! 

I wonder if this will be the tundra island!

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

So we got the farmer, the mechanics, Maxwell(emmet) the narrator.

Seems like this short offered everything including Webber's human hair color(implied in the skin as well).

Interesting reference to

Spoiler

the fly

.Did not disappoint, makes me wonder if We'll see Maxwell in Wolfgang's short with his history in the military.5d576e0edf4eb_Arielthoncdiscord.png.53228c98bab766ce8047c212e4242962.png

Maybe Woodie is Webber's relative? The father looks similar.

• Like 5

I would like to say that THE SKINS YOU GUUUUUUUUUYSSSSSS, ok I'm a farmer player ok, so for me this is a chief's kiss!!!!!

I'm so excited that it hurts my back just of thinking of the hours that I'll play!!

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

What's Next?
The team is continuing to do some work on content and changes before heading into a new content arc. One of our designers describes the next update as "A new biome that pops up in a couple places on the ocean. It's sort of chill... there are some water spiders." So, there's that. Which is nice. We'll have more details as we get closer to the next update. Have fun out there! 

I'm so happy right now. Also, who is Webber's dad and what's he is doing with Wagstaff? How many mad scientists are tampering with the Constant from the "real world"?!