Webber's Character Refresh is Now Available!

Amazing update! Thank you so much!

I am having trouble with the befriended spiders. It seems like the moon spiders attack the others and they start a war. Also, if you create a lot of nurse spiders they will fight endlessly  unless u separate them lol,

• Big Ups 1

45 minutes ago, minespatch said:

They live up to their name. :wilson_laugh:

Now can the nurses calm them down?

I don't think so, they don't do much damage but from my testing it seems that they either need to be singled out / killed, or somehow kill the other spiders faster than they can heal them. Pretty awesome how powerful their heals are.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

its also possible that Webber's dad is Wagstaff's son...

No, it isn't.

There's a portrait of Webber's grandpa and he looks nothing like Wagstaff; he does however wear a Tam. Not to mention Wagstaff is referred to as an "old acquaintance" of Webber's father, which certainly doesn't fit the close relationship Webber had with his grandpa.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dextops said:

well if wurt doesn't get her night vision even tho she canonically has it neither will webber

Tbh, if there was ever a character with night vision, the only acceptable thing would be to make them unable to see in the light. Make them have special glasses, or some shadow torch, otherwise they get hurt somehow. 

• Like 4

this is utmost epic klei 

at this point i dont know if i will ever stop being a webber main so thanks klei!

also may i add that if you didnt make it into a fairy tale and made it more serious like wendy`s animation the amount of players who play dont starve together would drop down to 0 because everyone`s eyes would be too full of tears to be able to see and play the game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nooahz said:

This rework looks... Useless. Webber still cant do anything better then abigail, especially against bosses... 

those are the words from a wendy main im sure of it and here is my counter attack

make her ghost not able to stunlock things

win win for all for the webbers and for the ghost everyone has an use

whats this you may ask? gettin weaker?

well only good thing for a character that dont have any realy downsides at all it would only be fair if somethings changes so everyone has there ups and downs and not just that stupid broken ghost just DELETE the rocky spiderlands while the player just stand afk there and wins

yes i know i have good eyes to see where some fixin or changes are needed thanks me later for this

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

those are the words from a wendy main im sure of it and here is my counter attack

Actually, i love webber waaay more then wendy, that is why i expected that webber would be nice to play again. 

But, it is just the same... Spider war. Even in that, he loses to wendy because spiders eat the meat, using abigail you will have 100% profit. 

You cant use spiders to defeat bosses (Unless its moose/Dfly), because they will obliterate the spiders. I was hoping you could use spiders to defeat bee queen, but they always lose agro when she screams, unlike bunnymen.

So whats the point of this rework? I love webber, but... He cant use spiders to defeat bosses, for spider war is better use abigail, dont even benefits from Celestial Crown DPS because his sanity is really low, etc...

I love webber, i even cried watching his short video... Thats why i was expecting so much more of this rw. 

1 minute ago, Nooahz said:

Actually, i love webber waaay more then wendy, that is why i expected that webber would be nice to play again. 

But, it is just the same... Spider war. Even in that, he loses to wendy because spiders eat the meat, using abigail you will have 100% profit. 

You cant use spiders to defeat bosses (Unless its moose/Dfly), because they will obliterate the spiders. I was hoping you could use spiders to defeat bee queen, but they always lose agro when she screams, unlike bunnymen.

So whats the point of this rework? I love webber, but... He cant use spiders to defeat bosses, for spider war is better use abigail, dont even benefits from Celestial Crown DPS because his sanity is really low, etc...

I love webber, i even cried watching his short video... Thats why i was expecting so much more of this rw. 

have you try using a boomerang sometimes against beequeen? actualy helps and alsol use some nurse spiders they realy good actualy to heal the horde of spiders

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Judging from the fact that on the desk there are Wagstaff glasses, its also possible that Webber's dad is Wagstaff's son...
Thus making Webber, Wagstaff's grandchild...

maybe webber's dad use these glasses to take better care of his butterfly collection, because in the game, the glasses are useful for examining things

• Big Ups 1

Hmmm? iceberg type biome co- nice.                                                                                                                                           

Ideas for that, ice hounds every time hound attack perhaps.                                                                                                       

Winter-chill that's only standable in summer.                                                                                                                             

Dynamic size, biggest in winter, smallest in summer.                                                                                                                   

Deerclops around unless it's winter.                                                                                                                                             

Crab-like spiders that will swim and board boats or something like that.                                                                                     

Always in the same place or moving?                                                                                                                                           

New type of den likely, perhaps pirate-like spiders which swim on silk and log boats.                                                           

can't wait.

Edited by glowy person

Should I report bugs on this thread? Seems like game crashes if you try to decorate a Spilagmite (Cave Spider's Den) or a Shattered Spider Hole (Moon Spider's Den). Not sure if it was intended (either decorate them or the option to decorate even though you shouldn't).

• Wavey 1