Webber's Character Refresh is Now Available!

On 6/24/2021 at 12:39 PM, Jason said:

One of our designers describes the next update as "A new biome that pops up in a couple places on the ocean. It's sort of chill...

Could it be where MacTusk resides when it isn't winter? Hmmmm

• Like 1

Hello, nice guys! I have made a guide with everything about the Webber Rework in Spanish. I hope you find it useful and fun! :wilson_love:

Hola bonicos! He hecho una guía con todo sobre el Rework de Webber en Español ¡Espero que os sea útil y divertida! :wilson_love:

Gotta mention, I don't really like the look of the nurse spider AoE design - the web is cool, but it looks a bit too thickly colored and out of place to me -, but I quite like the look of the nurse spider itself, it looks way more weird and hairy than I imagined and I guess, that's what one should expect from the Constant.

• Like 3

Okay so maybe this is a painfully obvious question but I want someone to enlighten me anyway.

What exactly is the “point” in Spider Switcher Doodles? I mean… I can (for a highly expensive resource cost) Feed a spider a cookie that swaps him to a different type of Spider BUT…

I can ALSO just go to where this type of Spider can be naturally found and give him some Monster Meat to achieve the same results without having to use ingredients like pig skin and rabbit tuft to do it.

So I am legitimately confused as to why the Switcherdoodles even exist at all..

I mean as an Example: Wouldn’t it be way easier to just let a Spider Den grow to tier 2 or 3 and then recruit Warrior spiders from those nests rather than crafting the one time use cookie to change them to Spider Warrior?

I feel like the crafting costs for these are a bit off, some have no point to exist at all.. (see above Warrior example) now IF the Switcherdoodles had a few additional uses..

Edited by Mike23Ua