Now in testing - Reap what you Sow

Hah, the community begged and they received :D

But honestly, AMAZING! I can't wait to try it all out! Thank you all so so so much! 

I think my face will break from smiling every time there's an update or even announcement for it. Worth it.

Just now, Pinyaps said:

I don't mean to sound negative or seem like I'm knocking DST down a peg but does anyone feel like that all the new stuff is starting to make the game feel a bit bloated?

I get your sentiment but masses of people did ask for a farm rehaul for ages.

11 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
Applied Horticulture Changes
  • Affects up to 10 plants
  • Transplanted plants, that require fertilizing, will have an extra harvest consumed
  • Adjusted the recipe

Dear god, I knew it was powerful, but three separate nerfs?

I used this book all the time when megabasing. It was the only realisitc way of me mass hording lots of grass/twigs/reeds to stock me up without spending days holding down the space key for basic resources. The huge nerfs are going to tremendously slow down basing, and honestly make it so unviable to do stuff that this might actually kill my mood for megabasing, with how much I already dislike grinding for basic resources like boards.

The other changes seem good, and I can even get over the bunnyman one, but this is way too much IMO.

Archived