What do you want in DST the most?

I think a monster update would be the best. A core feature of this game i.e. combat is quite stale and could use a rework. If the boss, raid and or seasonal, had updated movesets. Perhaps, new base monsters, fighting other survivors or Charlie variation of them. I've always wondered why pigs never tried raiding player made bases during winter or after players loot and smash their houses. Combat is necessary for survival and I think it'd be a wonderful idea for Klei rework their monsters and combat scenarios 

City planning. I want city planning even more than a revisit of Wigfrid's rework.
If city planning were introduced in the game, I'd stop being mad about Wigfrid's rework

2nd thing I want from this game is a change to Wigfrid's idle animation. It's too plain. This is like if you didn't season chips levels of plain. This is distilled water with no minerals plain. It's white bread slices plain. She's larger than life and deserves more than just a little sub bow. Wigfrid isn't a sub. she's a dommy mommy. The little bow doesn't reflect that. I want it changed.

Since it's unreasonable for me to ask for Wigfrid's songs to be replaced with a better mechanic, I ask for a stickier inspiration meter. Having it run down at the pace that it does doesn't allow for flexible use of songs in combat situations where retreating is the option you have that isn't certain death.

However, if I were to get my way, I'd replace Wigfrid's new power with something cooler. A berserker mode maybe that rewards her in combat if she doesn't wear armor.

Either that or MJOLNIR! 

A weapon craft where only wigfrids are worthy of carrying it properly. On other characters, they're forced to statue walk when moving it.

I saw a cool suggestion about inspiration being used to throw Wigfrid's battle spear and have it return to her. That alone would save the entire rework for me. Well... kind of save. The bow needs to go and I'm on the lookout for a client side mod to get rid of her stupid bow.

But first and foremost, I want city planning. Megabases are so corny and passe. I want a proper village with a house to enter.

less emphasis on reskins

more gameplay items (better malbatross/crab loot, better moonglass stuff)

a sea perk character that can swim

more boats

advancements in the story to the point Charlie is freed or playable or fightable or something like that

18 hours ago, Canis said:

Balance changes and/or an overhaul for the ruins and magic tab so the items in them are buffed beyond mediocrity. Im pretty sure every single one of us haven't touched 80% of the magic tab beyond one or two times, and the ruins gear like Thulecite Club, Thulecite Suit, and the Lazy Forager have such niche uses that it's better to use the resources needed to craft cheaper alternatives.

I dont even NEED to go into detail on the Night Light. Oh, the Night Light... You poor thing...

I disagree that the lazy forager needs any changes. For the start, I have no idea what "cheaper alternatives" you are talking about, since I do not know of any alternatives, cheaper or otherwise. It is a  convenient item in several situations, e.g. for collecting loot out of anenemy traps, or out at sea (I hate collecting salt without it), to say nothing of its original intended use in the ruins, where it just more than pays for itself almost immediately. In terms of resources, it is a no brainer, since eventually you will be swimming in orange gems and there is just no better use for them (I tend to need less than one lazy explorer per ruins reset cycle).

Thulecite suit and armour is more situational, but I am also not convinced that any of them need a buff. The main problem with thulecite armour is not that it is too weak, but that bone armour is too strong.

I do agree about the night light.

The plot to progress in a palpable way.

Return of Them hasn't really had any "Them" return, the Lunar Island and it's creatures are implied to be new to the Constant so I don't think that counts as a return.

We also haven't had any significant run-ins with Charlie yet. I know she's keeping her cards closer to the chest than Maxwell did but we're gonna need more than her walking around in the scrapped Portal plotline.

4 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

lot of things. The game, as of now, doesn't really make me want to play it anymore. The last update that genuinely made me excited was the She Sells Seashells because of the interactions with Pearl. 

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the best of RoT yet.

21 hours ago, MAMMAL_MAN said:

a use for glommer wings

Just a use for the goop is fine for me. I don't enjoy killing Glommer. 

I just want to see more. More everything. I think Klei is doing great with what they're pumping out right now so keep it coming and I'm happy. 

Oh, I do want to see more work on less lag for more developed worlds. Whatever that means on their end, that's what I want for DST. 

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

it has many meanwhile the flower and the wings just lie in the floor

Le goop has its uses does it not? It's the matriarch of the bioenergy items: Rot-Manure-Guano-Goop. It immediately fills the campfire, it refuels flingomatics greatly, revitalize farms, fertilize crops and hydrate plants. Plus, it can be eaten for instant 50 sanity loss, proving to be a vey useful item to get insane, especially for lunar expeditions. It even has a craft through the critter den as you can craft glom glom. 

If they were to pick a gooey substance to update for a QoL, Phlegm or Slurtle Slime would be my picks.

Archived