What do you want in DST the most?

Complete something of the useless items... we have bunch of items with no use in the game. Glommer's Wings, Iridescent Gem, Ewecus' Phlegm (yea, yea, yea, this recover some food, i know, but useless anyway), anyway.

Lore too. 

I miss some huge updates like the fuelweaver (so perfect, so complex, great mechanics, great items (really useful items)). :)

10 hours ago, Fenrir_Jow said:

Glommer's Wings

I sincerely think that Glomglom should require Glommer's Wings instead of its goop. Except for Giblet and Mothling, all critters require items that are obtained from killing of their regular mob counterpart (giblet requires the murder of many birds and tentacles while mothling requires a moth alive). Glomglom is the odd one out and it doesn't make any sense creating it from what is essentially Glommer's excrement. It's essentially like making a baby beefalo out of manure. Instead, making the recipe use Glommer Wings would be both more thematic, add value and rarity to the critter by saving its material from being something that is mass produced regularly and would honor the death of a fallen glommer or provide a choice of equivalent exchange.

An additional idea I have for the wings is to have it as an ingredient for a Glommer's head statue on potter's wheel. The statue would be small sized and look cute on its own but it'd be great if it would also act like suspicious marble and can be carried to a glommer's statue to repair a mined statue. This would solve the problem of mined Glommer's Statue and depending on how creative the devs are feeling, could be used as a basis of more glommer variations through different statue materials.

On another note, better shading and maybe even dynamic shadows would help bring life to the game a bit more in my opinion. I'm not a very technical person, but I think more realistic looking environments would make the game much prettier.

10 hours ago, Owlrus said:

On another note, better shading and maybe even dynamic shadows would help bring life to the game a bit more in my opinion. I'm not a very technical person, but I think more realistic looking environments would make the game much prettier.

technically DS already has dynamic shadows

Archived