Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

26 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

so you mean that i can enable a Year Of event, create my statue (or any stuff i would) and turn it of. Then, enable an other one... ect ?

Cool !

You just need to turn the event on so you can "craft" the Sketch. Once you got the Sketch, you can use it with or without the event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/25/2021 at 3:36 PM, Nino123 said:

so you mean that i can enable a Year Of event, create my statue (or any stuff i would) and turn it of. Then, enable an other one... ect ?

Cool !

You can also wait for the events to take place naturally and accumulate all the statues over the course of 12 years.

• Sanity 2

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is the flames at the bottom of the screen for the Wolfgang update a “hint” at the next update chain? Like unless Willow got loose in a forest there should be no reason everything around Wolfgang is currently burning.

It's the burning circus entourage after the train crashed into the hay filled wagon.

• Sanity 1

13 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

It's the burning circus entourage after the train crashed into the hay filled wagon.

Is that possible? The train is outside the constant in the real world, Wolfgang has Pigmen at his feet so whatever is on fire is happening in the constant.

Could just be he’s in a Summer Wildfire though.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is the flames at the bottom of the screen for the Wolfgang update a “hint” at the next update chain? Like unless Willow got loose in a forest there should be no reason everything around Wolfgang is currently burning.

There doesn't need to be a reason for everything to be on fire...

Spoiler

elmo.thumb.jpeg.292ca27558497ed16f1aeceae36b7616.jpeg

I think you're on to something, though--maybe next update the dragonfly will be buffed :boxing:

2 hours ago, Chick3nNugg3t said:

There doesn't need to be a reason for everything to be on fire...

Reveal hidden contents

elmo.thumb.jpeg.292ca27558497ed16f1aeceae36b7616.jpeg

I think you're on to something, though--maybe next update the dragonfly will be buffed :boxing:

I was thinking more like: Summer Season Reworked, Forge Returning for another Season, or the next Chapter in the Story.

The end of Return of Them was a SEASON Finale, not a SERIES Finale- if you watch TV shows that run for multiple seasons: The first of which takes a short break for a few months before returning again for a brand new season, the second one is when there will be no more seasons ever again and the story has come to its final conclusion.

Dragonfly rework was the LAST thing on the list of things I thought of but sure why not?

Klei likes to throw hints here & there about “what’s next?” Before a bigger reveal later & Return of Them ended its season back in May, it’s been 7 months since then- the likely hood that this is a hint at the next season, is actually pretty high.

We should be getting the 2022 content Roadmap in January or February along with the first batch of content we already know is  to come: Year of the Catcoon.

Edited by Mike23Ua

6 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Can warly's spicy volt goat dish let him do above 100 damage?

Yes.

In rain it's a 2.5 multiplier and chilli flakes are a 1.2 multiplier and combined it's a 3x multiplier

2.5x1.2=3

So a dark sword would do 68x3 (204) in rain

1 minute ago, HellHeater said:

when a monkey steals something how am i supposed to make it drop if i dont know which monkey it is

Kill all of them. I don't think there's another way, in SW they would store it in the hut and it could overflow, but I doubt that's how it works with splumonkeys.

4 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

What are the actual drop rates for items like skins

• Common: 52.7%
  • Classy: 26.0%
  • Spiffy: 13.0%
  • Distinguished: 6.0%
  • Elegant: 2.3%

You can get one daily login reward and up to 8 drops from playing per week, totalling 15 items per week. I don't think the delay between items dropping is known but it seems like the delay increases as you get more drops that week, having a few fast drops then a few slower ones.

4 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

and do you have an increased chance of finding a skin of the character you're playing

No.

3 hours ago, HellHeater said:

when a monkey steals something how am i supposed to make it drop if i dont know which monkey it is

if you kill some of them and the one that stole the item witness will drop it. Monkeys drops everything stolen and run to their pens if you kill they kind in front of their eyes

btw, idk why people dont do this, but since i bring an ice with me to the ruins i have 0 problems with monkeys (pan flute is even better if you wanna affort the cost)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

if you kill some of them and the one that stole the item witness will drop it. Monkeys drops everything stolen and run to their pens if you kill they kind in front of their eyes

btw, idk why people dont do this, but since i bring an ice with me to the ruins i have 0 problems with monkeys (pan flute is even better if you wanna affort the cost)

even better is using 3 slurtle slime. Just wait for a bunch of monkeys to start following you, drop the slime, light it on fire, then drop another item you don't care about. It's magical, all the monkeys run over to their death, and it produces so much loot. This even works if they are aggroed too if you use manure as the bait. It's my favourite low cost method of getting my stuff back, without having to chase the monkey forever. Since this also kills most the monkeys without getting their aggro, you can then build walls around their huts and never worry about having your items stolen again.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

even better is using 3 slurtle slime. Just wait for a bunch of monkeys to start following you, drop the slime, light it on fire, then drop another item you don't care about. It's magical, all the monkeys run over to their death, and it produces so much loot. This even works if they are aggroed too if you use manure as the bait. It's my favourite low cost method of getting my stuff back, without having to chase the monkey forever. Since this also kills most the monkeys without getting their aggro, you can then build walls around their huts and never worry about having your items stolen again.

does the slime burn the loot?

great method, i will take notes. I will use it when the pens are in bad places

personally i will keep using the icestaff when there arent do many because i also use it for crowd control against bishops (i never tank 2 bishops at the same time x))

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo