Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 minute ago, mr. brj said:

Did you solve your issue? The only logical thing that comes to my mind is another Wanda setting down a teleport spot there. I don't know how multiple Wanda's interact though. Maybe a watch in a bundle that teleports you to that location might also be the issue.

Or maybe there is an object that turned invisible there, it used to happen to me quite often with bundled supplies, but I'm sure it got fixed last year. Still, I even somehow managed to make the moonrock seed go invisible and unpickable 1-2 weeks ago. Maybe it is just a bug of these sorts.

Try placing the walls on the buildable spots first, and see if you can place the other ones after that.

i didnt played that world but the teleport spot to that area inst there and couldn't be any item because i pressed the space many times to see if there was some seed or something hiden. I will try to delete it console commands if i play that world again if your suggestion doesnt work

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i didnt played that world but the teleport spot to that area inst there and couldn't be any item because i pressed the space many times to see if there was some seed or something hiden. I will try to delete it console commands if i play that world again if your suggestion doesnt work

Pressing space sadly won't help in such situations most of the time. But if you ever manage to find a command that announces all the prefabs under the cursor, let me know too. I have been searching for that for a long time:D

Just now, mr. brj said:

Pressing space sadly won't help in such situations most of the time. But if you ever manage to find a command that announces all the prefabs under the cursor, let me know too. I have been searching for that for a long time:D

oh what was my plan is using this command:
TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()

to just remove whatever is there blocking the placement

28 minutes ago, grumm9690 said:

if it doesn't work (that happens often with very small objects or just invisible ones like tumbleweed spawners and stuff) use TMIP mod (Too Many Items Plus) and it's "Entity: Delete" function, deletes everything nearby and prints prefabs of deleted stuff into console.

oh thanks, that would help for sure

36 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s Thursday February 4th, you guys think the new beta will go live today or maybe next week? I’m curious to finally know what the heck “Craft Ui” means.

It's kinda too soon, probably it's going to be next week.

• Like 1

Just now, Cheggf said:

New update added the unimplemented racism.

What? So is this a new weird inclusion? Do they say this to anyone? I thought they only say this to WX maybe and I never figured that out cause I never played him before, but that quote really sounds more like bad trolling than actual vanilla content...

5 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

What? So is this a new weird inclusion? Do they say this to anyone? I thought they only say this to WX maybe and I never figured that out cause I never played him before, but that quote really sounds more like bad trolling than actual vanilla content...

The original quote was UGLY MONKEY MAN but DST changed it to UGLY MONKEY PERSON because DST likes changing every instance of man to person. I think it would have been better to just have three quotes and check what character it is and pull from that list but maybe that's hard to do or not possible for some reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

I think it would have been better to just have three quotes and check what character it is and pull from that list but maybe that's hard to do or not possible for some reason.

Definitely possible; just would've taken more time than changing one word. Probably didn't feel worth the trouble.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

A pig just called me Ugly Monkey Person, wtf, is that normal? I have never seen this...

It was something in DS where Pigman would comment on the player but when porting stuff over to DST this behaviour broke, but it was fixed this patch. Though the line "Ugly Monkey Person" doesn't make sense for certain characters.

4 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

just wx right? because the other non-human characters triggers the pig's battlecry instead

It's technically possible to trigger the line as monster characters like Webber and Wortox and Wurt(yea I know shes not a "monster" character but pigs hate her). Pigs check if theres a target to fight every 3 seconds, which allows for some lee-way to trigger it, though it's a small period of time and you likely won't ever trigger it.

Wormwood, Woodie's wereforms,are non monster and non-human characters for which the line doesn't make sense.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hornete said:

It was something in DS where Pigman would comment on the player but when porting stuff over to DST this behaviour broke, but it was fixed this patch. Though the line "Ugly Monkey Person" doesn't make sense for certain characters.

It could be possible that in the same way we as humans just see pigs as filthy pigs which we turn into food.. they see us as filthy monkey people. Which according to the evolution chart is what we evolved from.

Wormwood & WX arent “Monkey people” but I just think this line was meant to be a jab at human evolution.

Edited by Mike23Ua

36 minutes ago, Hornete said:

It's technically possible to trigger the line as monster characters like Webber and Wortox and Wurt(yea I know shes not a "monster" character but pigs hate her). Pigs check if theres a target to fight every 3 seconds, which allows for some lee-way to trigger it, though it's a small period of time and you likely won't ever trigger it.

Wormwood, Woodie's wereforms,are non monster and non-human characters for which the line doesn't make sense.

Oh, interesting. I didn't attack though, I just walked by as WX, first time I ever saw that quote.

Edited by Falkenpelz

I have found all the Kitcoons and the special one with the bell and cape has magically spawned near me. Hiring Ticoon just seems to keep him around forever (which is Awesome it just walks around with me looking cool) 

Will it actually stay with me or will he disappear shortly? 

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have found all the Kitcoons and the special one with the bell and cape has magically spawned near me. Hiring Ticoon just seems to keep him around forever (which is Awesome it just walks around with me looking cool) 

Will it actually stay with me or will he disappear shortly? 

Ticoon disappear when You abandoned him or when You exit and re Enter the world

• Like 1