Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Thanks you all for the advice. I did a hybrid of wolf+glass cutter and 1 stack of gunpowder I’m gonna try no gunpowder next time. I’m trying to kill all bosses before the end of the year now I only have CC and toadstool left 

Edited by Something else

Two questions-

Does using a Bat-Bat as Wigfrid double her healing effect? I’ve only ever used the battle spears- never really needed anything else.

And When a Tallbirds tries to peck at you and it misses hitting the ground flashing Red- Does it self inflict damage to itself? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Does using a Bat-Bat as Wigfrid double her healing effect? I’ve only ever used the battle spears- never really needed anything else.

It certainly does! The healing combo used to be ridiculous enough to face-tank bosses.
But now, with her healing song? Even moreso.

The stacking is...pretty amazing.

Spoiler

...I tested just to verify that these things still do work before making this post, since I hadn't tried since her update.

Apparently one of the updates made it so that Wigfrid does just enough damage with a Battle Spear to stun Ancient Guardian every time that he's about to attack. It just...stands still and takes it, flinching now and then. You can literally just...hold F and not get hit ever.
Think I'll throw that in bug reports...

nope see below lmao that's amazing

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Apparently one of the updates made it so that Wigfrid does just enough damage with a Battle Spear to stun Ancient Guardian every time that he's about to attack. It just...stands still and takes it, flinching now and then. You can literally just...hold F and not get hit ever.
Think I'll throw that in bug reports...

stunning AG isnt related to damage

Dumb question but do pig/bunny followers stay hired forever unlike Wurts Merms?

Another dumb question but does Wortox dropping souls to heal near a mob also heal the mob? Would be funny when trying to fight Deerclops :lol:

Lastly: Is there any guaranteed way to get Skittersquid to come ashore/board your boat? The animated trailers show Wilson being able to accidentally fish them up out the waters but to the best of my knowledge- this isn’t an actual gameplay feature, which is sad.. if you were playing in lights out worlds they could make a reliable way of obtaining more lightbulb without needing to go to caves for them.

Im far too lazy to search for the answers on Wiki.

7 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Dumb question but do pig/bunny followers stay hired forever unlike Wurts Merms?

Another dumb question but does Wortox dropping souls to heal near a mob also heal the mob? Would be funny when trying to fight Deerclops :lol:

Lastly: Is there any guaranteed way to get Skittersquid to come ashore/board your boat? The animated trailers show Wilson being able to accidentally fish them up out the waters but to the best of my knowledge- this isn’t an actual gameplay feature, which is sad.. if you were playing in lights out worlds they could make a reliable way of obtaining more lightbulb without needing to go to caves for them.

Im far too lazy to search for the answers on Wiki.

No, they're not permanent. 
No, Wortox doesn't heal mobs.
And no, they might aggro if they eat a fish you've got hooked, but even if they do that's a super niche and obscure way to get them to board. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Please let us buy the limited time skins

I think the hats and chest should become available if you enable the Winter's feast event (or just wait a week or so, when this year's event starts automatically).

The lantern is a login reward. According to Noodles' checklist, it was enabled for every winter's feast since 2018, so again - wait for a week or so and you'll (probably) have another chance to get it.

And a question I wanted to ask - is there a way to have Wanda player's death announcement list the cause of death normally, as with other characters? The "passage of time" line stopped being funny.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, myxal said:

I think the hats and chest should become available if you enable the Winter's feast event (or just wait a week or so, when this year's event starts automatically).

But then they go away and you cannot get those skins unless it's really Chrismas, I would love to have those hat skins all year so I would spend Klei points or real money to get them. I enjoy the look of the hats.

12 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I wasn't talking about the clothes or chest the hats are only on certain days of December, I would really want to buy the hats to have all year around.

I know but I meant that sicne you can get the clothes then maybe you can get the hats too

17 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Why can't we buy the Terraria crossover skins? I'm not made out of spools I'd like to be able to buy the skins instead of weaving them.

There is a way, you can buy skins and unravel them into spool, you can ALSO redeem spools from the Big Pile of Spool on Klei Rewards page (which can be done multiple times)

Anyway I have a question directly to Klei: When the new update comes out will the Xbox Events app remove the Terraria Crossover announcement?

I think that this one should stay on the events Tab for as long as possible.. because it’s not every day that a game crosses over.