Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:05 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

does the slime burn the loot?

as long as the slime is in a stack of 3 or greater the loot will be unburnt. I wish I had a gif of this.

Edit: I have a gif of this

example.gif

Edited by hhh2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sanity 1

On 12/28/2021 at 8:25 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah I got a question, Klei said they were adding one new annual yearly event into DST this year: We now know that event was Midsummers Cawnival

But my Question is will 2022’s Cawnival Replace the current games/cosmetics? or will they be added to the current event?

You can toggle back on this years Cawnival under the events section in world settings  but I am curious how the 2022 Cawnival will add to/replace it.

Unless I'm misremembering I think the only content that gets replaced is the Chinese new year stuff because that's related to the specific year it was released.

1 hour ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

Would there ever be a special item for knowing the player's birthday to give them something special? I'm just curious as it'd be nice for any person who doesn't got many skins to see a gift that says: "Klei wishes you a happy Birthday!"  on their birthday. 

With the data protection regulations that exist and that have been ramping up, collecting that sort of information on the user would be a bit of a tangle.  At best I could see it being a yearly celebration type of thing on like DST's release date, Klei's formation day, user's Klei account creation date, etc.

Guys, I don’t really use “Stone Fruit” as a Solo player there’s always plenty of food sources around to make sure I stay alive, but I was just Wondering.. Does Stone Fruit that is taken from Lunar Island and replanted in your base still produce rocks when cracked open?

Im asking because if the answer to this is Yes, Then the crafting costs for Wolfgang’s Dumbells make sense to be so high because Klei expects us to have set up free rock farms from right inside our base, but if the answer is no… then they should really either A: cut down the costs of Dumbells to only needing 1 Cutstone (for stone version 2 rocks) or B: Increase the durability of the Dumbells if they have to remain so costly.

Free rocks from base planted Stone Fruit farms however… would effect my opinion.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Guys, I don’t really use “Stone Fruit” as a Solo player there’s always plenty of food sources around to make sure I stay alive, but I was just Wondering.. Does Stone Fruit that is taken from Lunar Island and replanted in your base still produce rocks when cracked open?

Im asking because if the answer to this is Yes, Then the crafting costs for Wolfgang’s Dumbells make sense to be so high because Klei expects us to have set up free rock farms from right inside our base, but if the answer is no… then they should really either A: cut down the costs of Dumbells to only needing 1 Cutstone (for stone version 2 rocks) or B: Increase the durability of the Dumbells if they have to remain so costly.

Free rocks from base planted Stone Fruit farms however… would effect my opinion.

No, you have to harvest the fruit when is ripe to obtain the rocks and the food, if it is cracked then it will not give anything.

Wait a read that wrong, it does give rocks when you harvest it and mine it. Sorry.

Edited by IanKSB91
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

yes, stone fruits gives a lot of rocks for few effort plus rocks are renewable in the meteors field, caves with antlion and earthquakes, pretrified forest, etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dextops said:

could be the ancients because glommer seems to be connected to the moon which the ancients once worshipped

Seems to be the only thing that makes sense. Weren't the survivors, can't be the merms and can't be the pigs either because they don't have a clear consciousness during full moon. The remaining question is, why did they shape the slime socket of the statue like a boot?

Today is the first Thursday since the December content update & Klei’s return from Holiday break, and since this thread is for asking questions.. I think I’ll do that-

How was everyone’s Winter Holiday?

Did you talk your relatives in to getting you a different color set of Towels since you already had Fuschia in the back closet JoeW?

Did anyone “Cheat” at the Klei Game Jam?

Was there anything you wanted for a Holiday gift that you did not get this year?

Will there be any further tweaks/changes to Wolfgang since his refresh?

Following up on the above question: Will characters who have already been Reworked be considered for future tweaks/changes- Such as Winona/Wurt?

When Will WintersFeast be Concluding?

Will we get Any additional teases or details about Year of the Catcoon before that event goes live or the 2022 Roadmap?

Speaking of Roadmap:

When is the 2022 Roadmap?!? 

K those are all the questions I have for now thank you for your time. :wilson_love:

• Like 1

dst isn't working i can't host any server or join any servers if i try to join a server it'll just say server not responding and if i try to make my own it says (image) any ways to fix this? and im about as technologically woke as a white suburban mom so if you do have an answer include pictures (im able to host offline worlds so its a network issue but idk how to fix it at all)

Screenshot 2022-01-07 192930.png

Edited by Dextops

7 hours ago, Dextops said:

dst isn't working i can't host any server or join any servers if i try to join a server it'll just say server not responding and if i try to make my own it says (image) any ways to fix this? and im about as technologically woke as a white suburban mom so if you do have an answer include pictures (im able to host offline worlds so its a network issue but idk how to fix it at all)

Screenshot 2022-01-07 192930.png

It's most likely your antivirus. Make sure all DST stuff is whitelisted, mainly the process's that host dedicated servers.

• Potato Cup 1