Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Is there any way to get a moon wobster if you don't have any glass wobster dens at your lunar island? 

Must have been a retrofitting error/bug but my lunar island doesn't have a single wobster den..

The lunar potion from hallowed nights doesn't effect wobsters right? 

Is there  any other way of obtaining one via moonstorm or anything else?

• Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

On 1/17/2022 at 4:43 PM, Falkenpelz said:

I'm having my Hamlet phase again, so here it goes:

Do dug up and replanted nettles take longer to fully open? Does the jungle canopy effect the wetness increase from rain in any way? I feel like nettles are just trolling me at this point, they seem to stay at the second last bloom stage forever.. is there any way to speed up the usual sprinkler-growth process (besides being Wicker)?

the nettles grow when wet and only when wet. I believe it's around 1.8 days of being "wet" continously for them to fully bloom. I'm pretty sure the canopy only effects players and not the global wetness besides if you wanted to avoid the canopy affect you'd need to make a lot of jungle turf. There's no way to speed up the growth but you can make it less annoying like this: steal a dripple pipes blueprint from the tinkerers tower, buy a horn from the oddities emporium, craft a dripple pipes and just use it whenever you need nettles. 3 uses = 1 nettles harvest, no awkward sprinkler placement, no baby sitting sprinklers, and can be used anywhere and in any season including into lush. Like most things with hamlet, this can be super broken because you can constantly be farming nettles and never ever worry about food ever again. It is worth noting that using dripple pipes in humid season will start fog, but fog happens every few minutes anyway soooo...

Edited by hhh2
weird post bug

On 1/24/2022 at 11:29 PM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

can someone explain me why i cant place walls here?

dsfsdfsf.thumb.png.3554c0e91f0066abe1a2d62580609189.png

is like there is some kind of spawner blocking structure placement but is grassland biome so idk

i have already tried turning off geo placement and reloging but still

Maybe the problem is the bee que statute 

Try move the statue away

Why is Toma root the only crop with a made up name? Or is toma root an actual thing, differing from a tomato? Am I lacking knowledge or did Klei just drop the idea of giving fantasy names to everyday plants after that?

Edited by Falkenpelz

3 minutes ago, GrMcGillacactus said:

Klei didn't think he was fun or interesting, so they banished him never to return

Seems too short for a history lesson.

Surely there's more to it, since the ripples of his demise are still present. The old timers keep speaking of him as almost a martyr or omen.

• Potato Cup 1

2 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Surely there's more to it, since the ripples of his demise are still present. The old timers keep speaking of him as almost a martyr or omen.

I recall there was a time people speculated him being removed for having problematic quotes/origins, but I don't know much about that whole thing.

He's (to my knowledge) the only planned character that was actually in the game before being thrown away, so maybe they're just dramatizing the situation for fun, or want him in DST with reworked perks to actually be unique

40 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

577929641_images(7).jpeg.2cdf642d0eb36453ab919fe34fcf6f4a.jpeg

What's the deal with......

Hide contents

Warbucks

I need a history lesson.

Somebody pretended to be mad because colonialism is clearly the only bad thing that ever happened ever so the Canadian company immediately removed the character and came up with an excuse that they did so not because of that reason that would be controversial, but because they didn't like his power. So instead of making a new power they made a new power, sprite sheet, and set of quotes and created an entirely new character. And also got rid of the old one because nobody else in DSA has boring powers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 2

47 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

577929641_images(7).jpeg.2cdf642d0eb36453ab919fe34fcf6f4a.jpeg

What's the deal with......

Reveal hidden contents

Warbucks

I need a history lesson.

people spoke out about the character being offensive, klei scrapped him. easy as that

Edited by CodexCorporis
  • Sad Dupe 1

53 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Someone datamined his unimplemented dialogue and got offended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

sure warbucks boring and uninteresting *proceed to create wheeler, a non offesive and interesting version of warbucks" because was impossible to implement wheelers perk into warbucks. Glad we have interesting characters like walani

klei censored their speech and artist freedom, just saying 

edit:

he was even in a trailer already. Glad that he still on the gamefiles with censored examinations i can play him and edit his quotes 

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Someone datamined his unimplemented dialogue and got offended.

thank to that hero, i feel much more safer knowing that a videogame character isnt making dark humor jokes. Maybe the next goal could be end the wars, hunger, slavery, animal suffer, etc arround the world

yes, this triggers me a lot

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
i wrote make instead of maybe for some reason
  • Like 3
  • Big Ups 3
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 1

9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

...thank to that hero, i feel much more safer knowing that a videogame character isnt making dark humor jokes. Maybe the next goal could be end the wars, hunger, slavery, animal suffer, etc arround the world

"Keyboard Warriors" - saving the internet one censorship at a time. Virtue signaling at its finest! Helping irl a poor, unfortunate soul with a bit of money, food or a blanket? Bah, don't you know homeless smell?! Plus you need to get out of house, don't you wanna be safe and secure inside better on these hard times?! Go post a selfie on the web and advocate for some "muy progressivu" moral cause on the Twatter!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

"Keyboard Warriors" - saving the internet one censorship at a time. Virtue signaling at its finest! Helping irl a poor, unfortunate soul with a bit of money, food or a blanket? Bah, don't you know homeless smell?! Plus you need to get out of house, don't you wanna be safe and secure inside better on these hard times?! Go post a selfie on the web and advocate for some "muy progressivu" moral cause on the Twatter!

yep, in twitter there is a lot of extremists pea brains, in both sides who need to show how how sad are they lives. Like those mysogynistic, homophobic, transphobic sick peaple that nobody loves so they only know to spread hate, hate against things they dont understand because they prefer to drunk or consume another drugs alone in home, to show even more how sick they are, instead of research psychology papers

internet is becoming a eco chamber of idiotic people that only wanna be right to feel something good in their lives with their "my extremists idea vs your extremist idea" when things arent white or black but a variety of gray

edit. and lest stop here since this forum is to talk about dst and bully klei for removing wagstaff. This kind of conversation always lead to closing topics

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2022 at 3:29 AM, ArubaroBeefalo said:

can someone explain me why i cant place walls here?

dsfsdfsf.thumb.png.3554c0e91f0066abe1a2d62580609189.png

is like there is some kind of spawner blocking structure placement but is grassland biome so idk

i have already tried turning off geo placement and reloging but still

Did you solve your issue? The only logical thing that comes to my mind is another Wanda setting down a teleport spot there. I don't know how multiple Wanda's interact though. Maybe a watch in a bundle that teleports you to that location might also be the issue.

Or maybe there is an object that turned invisible there, it used to happen to me quite often with bundled supplies, but I'm sure it got fixed last year. Still, I even somehow managed to make the moonrock seed go invisible and unpickable 1-2 weeks ago. Maybe it is just a bug of these sorts.

Try placing the walls on the buildable spots first, and see if you can place the other ones after that.

• Thanks 1