Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

4 hours ago, Orangex said:

What's on the other end of a tentapillar?

Now that Return of them exists the world of DS is “literally” surrounded by a large body of water- and this tentacle thing is under the ocean depths somewhere, most likely as some gigantic Kraken that has it Tentacled finger tips pultruding out of the ocean depths & piercing through all the lands across the constant.

DST 2022 DLC- Underwater exploration where you will find.. and fight this fearsome under water boss ;) 

• Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

22 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Why doesn't Webber have 2 favorite foods (one for each of his 2 halves)

I would love that. Monster Lasagna would be a nice fit, and finally have its place at the sun

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Notecja said:

Where that all food eaten by survivors go? Did they have some kind of black hole in their stomach? A other dimension?

Ah an easy explanation, they poop their pants my friend. That also explains why they get attacked by creatures in the first place too. Docile creatures try to get away from them because of the smell, neutral creatures have bigger issues than the smell to worry about, and hostile creatures cannot stand the smell any longer so they choose to take care of the problem. The only exception is Wilbur because he poops on the ground, but even then monkeys always smell like poop anyways so it makes no difference. Hope this helps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Sanity 3
  • Shopcat 1

On 8/14/2020 at 12:54 PM, sinisterrkid said:

But yeah, pretty sure the untold lore is that Crab King and Pearl were once together, and Crab King went off to the ocean, messed with some Lunar magic and became what he is now.

Yeah she's sending the messages out in hopes that her lost lover will see them and return home. She eventually gives us the Pearl so that if we see him we can show him the Pearl and hopefully he'll return. Once we give Pearl the Broken Pearl she then knows that we found her lover, but not even the Pearl was enough to remind him of who he was. She knows that her lover is effectively gone, but she continues sending messages out despite knowing madness has taken him. 

That's the part that doesn't make complete sense lorewise. For gameplay purposes it has to continue, but for bringing her lover home it's a wasted effort. 

• Like 6
  • Sad Dupe 1

6 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

I do. It's good for planning your fights ahead in spring with a morning star.

Can you explain how to use it please? I could never figure out if it just showed you what the weather is at the moment or if it could also predict

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Can you explain how to use it please? I could never figure out if it just showed you what the weather is at the moment or if it could also predict

It shows you the current weather. If it's on green sector, you can start preparing for your next fight, if it's on blue - it's raining and you need to wait a bit for the world to become wet.

• Thanks 2