Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

While of course nobody has the skin, how exactly does that timeless potato cup skin work if you happened to have it? Do all the potato cups you summon come skinned? Can you change regular potato cups to their realistic form with clean sweeper? What function did it even have before clean sweeper times? These are questions that need answers.

• Potato Cup 10

12 minutes ago, Gummyi said:

You know that tiny part of water and your like JUST JUT OVER IT what if we could craft somthing to fix it so anyone got ideas?

For super tiny spaces yeah, small bridges would be cool since boat bridges don't fit. Sometimes I'm so angry at the tiny itsybitsy space between two water shores that I seek the nearest place I can fit a boat, just to feel "I've fixed it"

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

3 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

While of course nobody has the skin, how exactly does that timeless potato cup skin work if you happened to have it? Do all the potato cups you summon come skinned? Can you change regular potato cups to their realistic form with clean sweeper? What function did it even have before clean sweeper times? These are questions that need answers.

Huh, Just noticed from the reactions to this comment of mine that Five Potato Cup reactions don't give a comment "Popular Comment" status. It's the first one from the newly added emotes that I noticed to not do so, and it's the only one that shares that aspect with the deceased "Confused" emote.

So is the Potato cup emote intended to be negative emote, as the spiritual successor of confused emote? (in that tone, it can be interpreted as "That's potatoes, man!" or "Even a potato cup has more sanity than you!") Has anyone else found another such emote?

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 4

3 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Huh, Just noticed from the reactions to this comment of mine that Five Potato Cup reactions don't give a comment "Popular Comment" status. It's the first one from the newly added emotes that I noticed to not do so, and it's the only one that shares that aspect with the deceased "Confused" emote.

So is the Potato cup emote intended to be negative emote, as the spiritual successor of confused emote? (in that tone, it can be interpreted as "That's potatoes, man!" or "Even a potato cup has more sanity than you!") Has anyone else found another such emote?

I just potato'd it and it became popular. So 6 was the lucky potatocup number.

Edited by ShadowDuelist

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

By secret I mean something Klei snuck in unnoticed, Such as how Mays QoL added Random option for season start and season Lengths.

I found this new item :

Spoiler

New item names fish net, it lacks of animation, recipe but works wonderly to catch floatings on the ocean

20200825172103_1.thumb.jpg.066305111dc879bce57409dc1a603db5.jpg

Edited by FuriousChimera

46 minutes ago, FuriousChimera said:

I found this new item :

Hide contents

New item names fish net, it lacks of animation, recipe but works wonderly to catch floatings on the ocean

if i am not mistaken i found that when i looking at creative mode(a mod) before the most recent update. i didn't click on it though so possibly it wasn't usable at all at that point(and being avalible doen't mean too much when it is via an item-recalling tool)

• Thanks 1

Anyone else play this game their way and actually fool around with that promising looking menu of world settings?

Wormwood blooms in spring, but spring is completely unpredictable as to when it’s going to happen if your seasons & how long they last now happen at random.

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Anyone else play this game their way and actually fool around with that promising looking menu of world settings?

Wormwood blooms in spring, but spring is completely unpredictable as to when it’s going to happen if your seasons & how long they last now happen at random.

for most people that isn't a concern at all

assuredly i know when my springs will happen since they often take up near-to half of the year