Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

7 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Hamlet folks, is it possible to force pigshops to open (more than just once) in a perma-aporkalypse world?

I don't think you can. I know it's possible to use them at night and during the aprokalypse after building them, but i'm guessing that stops working after the next cycle, right? I usually skip the aporkalypse. Maybe you could try buring the building then extinquishing with an ice staff?

Ah, here's an idea, maybe build telelocator/telebrella inside the pig shops after you build them and teleport into the building when you want to use it. Just refill the gems after use.

What about that bug that makes an infinate pig festa, after travling to SW or RoG, maybe you could use that.

perma aporklypse sounds fun! are you using a mod for it? or not ending the first aporkalypse?

Edited by hhh2

1 minute ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

How do these ranks work? How do you get these ranks?

I'm asking since a new member @Paoling is considered a senior member despite being on the forums for only these last 3 weeks or so. 

I do know that custom ranks are from the amount of posts. It's probably the same with other ranks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

How do these ranks work? How do you get these ranks?

I'm asking since a new member @Paoling is considered a senior member despite being on the forums for only these last 3 weeks or so. 

junior member is 0-99 messages member is 100-299 and senior member is anything about 300 messages idk about custom ranks though for the longest time didn't even know how to put the message at the bottom

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does Lord of Fruitflies miniboss despawn?

If for example i make a farm to lure her and leave her be there and move somewhere else.

Will she despawn or stay forever in that place untill killed?

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Does Lord of Fruitflies miniboss despawn?

If for example i make a farm to lure her and leave her be there and move somewhere else.

Will she despawn or stay forever in that place untill killed?

It will stay there forever. A good way to prevent Fruit Lord from ever bothering you with your gardening again.

Edited by Spino43
  • Like 3
  • Sanity 1

has anyone ever had Alter cause newmoons every night rather than fullmoons every night?

i feel i'm experiencing a strange bug, and i feel the whole moonstorm event is a little buggy sometimes.

Edited by Well-met
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Walani as a playable character?

Well I think they recently said that they want to make seafaring more accesible for early game but that would require a separate update, so if they make a lesser version of the boats then maybe there is a chance Walani and her surfboard could be added, but who knows maybe that's too optimistic from my part.

Edited by IanKSB91
Grammar
  • Like 4

On 3/15/2022 at 10:42 AM, Well-met said:

has anyone ever had Alter cause newmoons every night rather than fullmoons every night?

Alter blessed you with Shadow Pieces farm instead of Krampus sack farm.

9 hours ago, Paoling said:

Would there ever be a DST-lofi tune while sleeping?

Well, Klei did do one for ONI a long time ago, so they might consider it for DST.

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1