Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

On 3/14/2022 at 10:37 AM, Paoling said:

How much time do you spend in this forum before you got your senior member rank?

1000 posts, excluding status updates, posts in the Off Topic forums, and messages 

also

cheese grater

Edited by GetNerfedOn
  • Like 2

What does the seasonal boss taste like ( including antlion )

Do they taste like their real-world counterpart, deerclop taste like deer meat, bearger taste like bear and badger,

But the other 3 I have no idea what those would taste like anyone has any idea?

20 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

I wanted to ask if anyone has any cool ideas to do in DST. Maybe some challenges, I always like a good challenge.

Start a world as Wormwood with Treeguards set to lots in the settings. Amass a Treeguard army and attempt to take down every single boss.

If you want a tip, the Treeguards deal better with Enraged Klaus than regular Klaus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

27 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

I wanted to ask if anyone has any cool ideas to do in DST. Maybe some challenges, I always like a good challenge.

Being a pacifistic Wortox, not hurting any plant's life or animals while only eating meat and non-living thing.

Edited by Paoling
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2022 at 9:13 PM, SecretPizzaMan said:

Goals you could try:

Cook every dish (Maybe eating each one only once, and not eating non-crockpot food at all)

Rush all giant crops

Rush all critters

Defeat twins of terror using only lureplants

Make all mini signs 

Get X of Y

Replicate Mona Lisa using turf

Make a field of skeletons, dying to different things each time

Draw on the map by revealing it

Kill every mob

Replicate anything, really

Kill all bosses/clear the ruins/whatever without science machines or alchemy engines (Warly seems nice for this character for this, you could do this without bundling wraps for extra challenge)

Do this:

Spoiler

Edited by jan Mele
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

My God. This thread. Whatever.

Pinpoint the positions of every tumbleweed spawner in your world.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

Guys, in the absolutely hypothetical situation that I had the idea to burn down the counters in a Hamlet shop for science - which I would totally never do, because I need this shop! - and that now all counters are gone, would there be any way to restore them (besides building a new shop)? Hammering and repairing doesn't work, which I know for sure despite definitely having never done any of the above. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Oh wait you guys meant senior member rank lmao i thought it was the custom rank change sorry

In that case i kinda forgot whether it was 250 posts or reactions or smth

Dw that was still helpful. Can't wait to get my custom rank in like 7 months.

44 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Wait, you write those yourselves? Man, i always thought moderators give them for special achievements on the forum. That kinda stinks

There are some given by the devs that I can't recall; those also get the titlefairy badge

• Thanks 1

On 3/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, SonicDen220 said:

Does mighty Wolfgang get the blueprint from hammering the stagehand faster since mighty form makes his tool uses more powerful?

I've gotten the answer elsewhere. The answer is no. It takes the same amount of hammer uses (86) and the same amount of durability to get the blueprint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If i telelocate a safety goat on a small island in the lunar archipelagio, do i need to take any extra safety measures with it? Would skittersquids aggro on them? Technically it will be unloaded anyway most of the time but you never know.

I was planning on porting one from each heard on it's separate island,

Also, is it true herds can merge?

Edited by reallychina

45 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

I've gotten the answer elsewhere. The answer is no. It takes the same amount of hammer uses (86) and the same amount of durability to get the blueprint.

So the one hit with hammer is always one hit with same damage and destructive power with Wes and Wimpy Wolfgans simply being better at it by using it for longer. Or does Wolfgang have no modifiers for hammer at all?