Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

On 1/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, Cloakingsumo198 said:

577929641_images(7).jpeg.2cdf642d0eb36453ab919fe34fcf6f4a.jpeg

What's the deal with......

Reveal hidden contents

Warbucks

I need a history lesson.

Someone working at KLEI saw a single person on Twitter say "Warbucks is offensive because _____" and removed him because of that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

what is the red label, we can see in the crafting tab, on some  item skins ??

I think it shows for recently obtained skins. Though I may be wrong.

On 2/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, Archswifter said:

Do Mossy Vines from above average tree trunks regrow after they've been burned?

If every vine is missing, hitting the trunk with your boat will spawn 1-3(2?) more.

• Thanks 2

What is it with rocklobsters getting stuck in the cave void? Anyone else seeing this frequently and any ways to get them out? This only happens to some of mine when they lose loyality and start pathfinding their way home, so I can't just teleport them out.

5 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

What is it with rocklobsters getting stuck in the cave void? Anyone else seeing this frequently and any ways to get them out? This only happens to some of mine when they lose loyality and start pathfinding their way home, so I can't just teleport them out.

idk about the problem but i guess to "teleport" them you can try to cheese yourself with doors to walk into the void, befriend them and run far away of them far away so they teleport behind you in a more convenient place

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1

1 hour ago, Well-met said:

Is it me or insanity sounds are gone? It's funny I heard nobody mention this yet

Well, I can hardly hear them over the constant rushing sound of my poor struggling laptop, but I'm pretty sure they're still there...

Edit: Wait, actually you might be right, the ambience seems calmer...

Edited by Falkenpelz
  • Shopcat 1

I did a small brain move and completely overlooked the tiny meteor biome the worldgen squeezed into this grass biome (red circle on minimap) and now it has proceeded that far, but I just made a nice base - should I be moving? People said in another thread that meteor fields don't spread, however those craters weren't that close until day 41. How exactly does this happen then? IMG_20220215_222507_681.thumb.jpg.4f5cbce98672cef6a28ff3d48a2a4ab4.jpg

Edited by Falkenpelz

1 minute ago, Falkenpelz said:

I did a small brain move and completely overlooked the tiny meteor biome the worldgen squeezed into this grass biome (red circle on minimap) and now it has proceeded that far, but I just made a nice base - should I be moving? People said in another thread that meteor fields don't spread, however those craters weren't that close until day 41. How exactly does this happen then? 

They don't spread, they have a defined range and they choose a spot in that range to place meteors each show, this gives off the illusion of the meteor shower spawners moving every now and then, but really you just weren't aware that area was in the radius of a meteor shower spawner.

• Like 1