Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

What is the largest size the Kitcoon in the Collar Me Impressed game can get? Mines 24 days old and still growing.

Thank you for reminding me I'm currently speedrunning giant cat in the don't starve game. I'm pretty sure somewhere it said that the cat stops growing after day 100 or something.

Edited by SecretPizzaMan
  • GL Happy 1

10 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Thank you for reminding me I'm currently speedrunning giant cat in the don't starve game. I'm pretty sure somewhere it said that the cat stops growing after day 100 or something.

Really? It already looks like it’s big enough to ride in the Compendium page, and now it’s head blocks the first two columns of my recent discoveries tab.

It would be Awesome (although highly unlikely..) if when it reaches Maximum Size it becomes that Catmando thing we once saw scrapped artwork of.

All it would take us is 100 Days of watching it grow first- I’m excited to see how much bigger this thing gets now.. what do you guys think will happen once it fully grows/gets too old? 

I remember my Tamagotchis always got old and died after so old.

44 minutes ago, jan Mere said:

Nothing)0)

For now.. that don’t mean it won’t do something special in the future though ;) 

fingers crossed for rideable cat mounts.

Also how do you know it does nothing? How do you know Klei doesn’t plan for it to do anything until several updates from now?

What if that was the case? I’d expect to have my rideable cat beast fully grown by May. 

Can someone recommend me some cool additional biomes mods? I know Tropical Experience and I know Uncompromising has some stuff, but what else is out there? Preferably something that looks graphically in character with the game's artstyle and does not just add locations from other video games or shows.

9 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Can someone recommend me some cool additional biomes mods? I know Tropical Experience and I know Uncompromising has some stuff, but what else is out there? Preferably something that looks graphically in character with the game's artstyle and does not just add locations from other video games or shows.

Cherry Forest is neat!

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

46 minutes ago, jan Mere said:

What does the spool emote mean?

Spools, it is a universal symbol of divine wealth, it shows your status among the elites, if you have lots of Spools then you are Rich & can get nearly anything your heart desires, and if you only have a few spools you are a lowly street peasant walking around going “Please Sir.. May I have more Spool?”

For ShopCat however.. Spool is just a not yet rolled up Ball of Yarn in a Funny non-ball shape. Trust me: My house cats play with yarn and spools of sewing thread all the time.. both equally get torn apart and dragged all across my house.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Does anyone have any clue what type of update a “Setting the Stage” update is?

Is there any hints about it anywhere? I can’t find anything anywhere.

Likely the updates that will start a new chain of events in the constant, so Klei can establish some features of their next story arc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

What will you do in twosday? Also is there any obstacle that can stop dragonfly?

Afaik there is a madlad strat where you create a wall out of constantly frozen entities like pigmen, held in place by actual walls so they can't be pushed around. Those should even stop flying bosses like Df or Bee Queen, but I have never done this and even if it still works, it takes some precision and craftiness.

• Thanks 1