Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, jan Mele said:

Half the dlc characters seem like furry baits, but don't quote me on that

"Half" meaning... one?

Wortox is the only one who has fur. Wurt has scales and Wormwood is a frigging plant. And, obviously, Wanda is a living time anomaly human.

• Haha 2
  • Shopcat 1

5 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

"Half" meaning... one?

Wortox is the only one who has fur. Wurt has scales and Wormwood is a frigging plant. And, obviously, Wanda is a living time anomaly human.

Scalies are furries. Idk if Wormwood would be a furry... I bet if you told furries your fursona was an anthro plant they'd accept it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

"Half" meaning... one?

I mean in like every DLC Webber is from a DLC and he is technically a furry Wilbur is too.

2 minutes ago, Paoling said:

Webber is more of a furry than Woodie, he technically wearing a spider fursuit so he is the real furry here.

Well technically its not fur those are type of spines.

Spiders aren't exactly furry in a sense like mammals are :P

So he gets an excuse.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Well technically its not fur those are type of spines.

Spiders aren't exactly furry in a sense like mammals are :P

So he gets an excuse.

5 minutes ago, Paoling said:

It the constant spider it might be fur Webber has quotes saying how fluffy spiders are.

I doubt hollow knight sonas and the fly cosplayers count as furries

Edited by jan Mele
  • Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Just now, jan Mele said:

I doubt hollow knight sonas count as furries

Bug fursona is a thing and most furries count that as a fursona.

3 minutes ago, Oontzie said:

Wilson grows a beard. Basically a fursona at that point.

If bunny men's fur can turn into a beard then maybe Wilson is a furry.

1 minute ago, Paoling said:

Bug fursona is a thing and most furries count that as a fursona.

k, whatwer

2 minutes ago, Paoling said:

If bunny men's fur can turn into a beard then maybe Wilson is a furry.

The bunnymen are hairies

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

I bet WX is now more happy than ever to not have any organic matter. 

I wouldn't be so happy if I was him.

People are known to "rule 34" robots quite often too.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Sanity 1

...I don't even know how we got here, and I thought _I_ was bad about getting weirdly off-topic.  In just posts from the last week alone, I managed to talk about three other games in a thread about "What's the creepiest thing in DST?", and in the thread about the Beta QOL update going live, I somehow managed to find a "reason" to post a picture of a random anime character.

...and I STILL have no freaking idea how we got here.  : P

Anyway I still have hopes Walani can become a playable character SOMEday, and failing that, we reeaaaaalllly need palm trees at the Oasis. It just doesn't look right without them!  And then you could cut them down and take their coconut seeds elsewhere, to plant them at your camp...and it would give us a new naturally-occurring fruitish type thing...  Palm trees would be neat all-around.

...Notorious

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Only Woodie is an actual "furry" cause he's a human that dresses up turns into furry anthropomorphic animals and a weird looking goose

Furries are anthropomorphic animals. Pigmen, merms, bunnymen, the parrot from the Shipwrecked teaser, pugna, everything about the gorge except the gorge, the crow people, and maybe Wortox are furries.

Also arguably Webber. Also the crabby hermit.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

was bad about getting weirdly off-topic

This is not off-topic I ask a question about are the inhabitant of the constat are all furries, this thread is about stupid silly questions or questions that are too small for their own threads.

4 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Snip

This is actually off-topic for this thread it should be on threads that don't deserve their own thread.

Spoiler

Sorry if this sounds aggressive I just want to explain myself here.

7 minutes ago, Paoling said:

This is actually off-topic for this thread it should be on threads that don't deserve their own thread.

I...honestly didn't know there was a difference.  I thought this WAS the other thread, to be honest.

...and HOW the freak did I manage to get off-topic enough to be remonstrated about it, in a thread that has _completely devolved into a discussion of what is or is not a furry_?  I'm sorry, but I think I'm completely okay here. The OTHER things I mentioned, THOSE could've been yell-at material.  This one?  We're already going off the rails on a crazy train anyway.  In fact, the train is now so off the rails, it's just steamrolling the countryside.

(don't worry, I won't respond to or look at the responses to this.  Just....what the eff?  I mention something _about the actual game_ and THAT'S off topic???)

...Notorious

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 5:16 AM, Spino43 said:

Do the Salt Licks lose their durability when unloaded with beef

i think so

35 minutes ago, Oontzie said:

We should probably get back on topic :angel:

I wanted to ask, are there any foods that give you boosts? Like, more damage, faster mining/chopping, etc..?

warly can spice foods to give boost like faster working, defense, damage and increasing the healing effect of the dish

also he has a dish made of volt goat horn and honey which gives a huge boost of electrical damage

edit: also has a dish to give wetness inmunity, other that keeps you warm and other which keeps you cold

i liked this thread..

cray-lost-it.gif

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

warly can spice foods to give boost like faster working, defense, damage and increasing the healing effect of the dish

Now I'm wondering whether Warly's honey spices give companions a working boost as well, like the Pigmen and the Merms. I'm too lazy to test this out myself now:D

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Oontzie said:

We should probably get back on topic :angel:

I wanted to ask, are there any foods that give you boosts? Like, more damage, faster mining/chopping, etc..?

Glowberries and glowberry moose make you emit light, fire nettles make you overheat.

A lot of dishes raise your temperature if they're freshly cooked (they won't lose warmth in the insulated pack or if seasoned with chilly). There are cool dishes too, but they don't warm up with time.

jellybean healing is technically a buff

Edited by jan Mele
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

Now I'm wondering whether Warly's honey spices give companions a working boost as well, like the Pigmen and the Merms. I'm too lazy to test this out myself now:D

They do, at least they should as stated in one of the updates

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

since one of the last updates they give effects on mobs. You can also feed a beefalo with a veggie dish spiced with garlic or pepper to buff him, the character can eat volt goat jelly to give electric damage to the beefalo tho

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2