Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Hmm @Mike23Ua to answer your question. I'd probably ask JoeW why I got banned. But otherwise, if I got banned for doing something wrong then yeah I guess it was for my own good, I would probably stop getting on here.

But if I got banned from here for no reason whatsoever. Then I will 100% complain about it until I get unbanned.

• Haha 1
  • Sanity 1

What's the exact honey production rate if bees are kept unloaded?

I initially wanted to make a long line of hives along big tree shorline, but then i realized bees can wander outside of shade, catch fire, then bring that fire over flowers and bee boxes.

So i'm left with the option of making a lot of beehives in the oasis, just not sure how many i need and what the production rate is.

Also, if im wanda and i simply port in and out of bee box zone, do i trigger an increase in production>?

Edited by reallychina

2 hours ago, reallychina said:

What's the exact honey production rate if bees are kept unloaded?

I initially wanted to make a long line of hives along big tree shorline, but then i realized bees can wander outside of shade, catch fire, then bring that fire over flowers and bee boxes.

So i'm left with the option of making a lot of beehives in the oasis, just not sure how many i need and what the production rate is.

Also, if im wanda and i simply port in and out of bee box zone, do i trigger an increase in production>?

I'm pretty sure it is 1 honey per day.

• Like 1

Why does "Follow" thread function flatout doesn't work on these forums?

Am i doing it wrong? I noticed Following a thread does absolutely nothing i get no notifications of posts there what so ever unless they directly quote me. (Which is no different than just getting replies to my posts in a not followed thread)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, reallychina said:

What's the exact honey production rate if bees are kept unloaded

Unloaded bee boxes will produce 1 honey every time they accumulated 300 seconds of daytime. So, unless it's summer, they'll be considerably slower than 1 honey per day.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Why does "Follow" thread function flatout doesn't work on these forums?

Am i doing it wrong? I noticed Following a thread does absolutely nothing i get no notifications of posts there what so ever unless they directly quote me. (Which is no different than just getting replies to my posts in a not followed thread)

Check your notification settings. I haven't tried following other people's threads but when I make one it gets autofollowed and I get notified when people leave comments (probably about how great and perfect the post is and how smart and handsome I am).

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

Check your notification settings. I haven't tried following other people's threads but when I make one it gets autofollowed and I get notified when people leave comments (probably about how great and perfect the post is and how smart and handsome I am).

I have "A notification when new content is posted" enabled for followed threads.

It does absolutely nothing i get no notifications at all.

Unless they directly quote me which works the same for unfollowed threads where i posted.

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 1

Why are regular signs always neglected on the skin(belonging) department?

So far we gor 3 skins for directional signs and four for minisigns. The former got skins from Twitch drops, a rework bundle and from an item collection while the latter gets its skins from Year of the Carrat and the latest Fantasmical collections.

Why are regular signs suspiciously left out. It'd be great if directional sign skins applied to them as well or at least we had some seperate sign skins.

6 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Why are regular signs always neglected on the skin(belonging) department?

So far we gor 3 skins for directional signs and four for minisigns. The former got skins from Twitch drops, a rework bundle and from an item collection while the latter gets its skins from Year of the Carrat and the latest Fantasmical collections.

Why are regular signs suspiciously left out. It'd be great if directional sign skins applied to them as well or at least we had some seperate sign skins.

Directional signs help Wilson find the base.

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

Just now, VouMorrer said:

i've missed some patch notes from beta.

quite few people suggested to right click to craft in the new menu, without the need to double click. 

was it accepted?

Nope.

Currently, right clicking in the crafting menu does nothing.

There are going to be some more menu changes in the weeks after the QOL tomorrow, so we may see something like that then.

• Thanks 1

Anyone else ready to relearn how to play this game again tommorow? 

not knowing where to look for certain craftables, being able to still move and do stuff while the menus are open, it’s gonna be like a whole new experience for me.. 

Ill probably need to master the new UI before I even attempt the Ancient Guardian Remastered Edition.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Anyone else ready to relearn how to play this game again tommorow? 

not knowing where to look for certain craftables, being able to still move and do stuff while the menus are open, it’s gonna be like a whole new experience for me.. 

Ill probably need to master the new UI before I even attempt the Ancient Guardian Remastered Edition.

Not me i had some training beforehand and i will be using the heck out of pinned recipes and search bar features.

Can't wait till its released for the stable build.

5 hours ago, VouMorrer said:

i've missed some patch notes from beta.

some people suggested to right click to craft in the new menu, without the need to double click. 

was it accepted?

Why is doubleclicking such an issue? Do you guys all have arthritis or something?

5 hours ago, HumanBean150 said:

Nope.

Currently, right clicking in the crafting menu does nothing.

There are going to be some more menu changes in the weeks after the QOL tomorrow, so we may see something like that then.

Right click closes the crafting menu.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

Do people use the dapper vest?

cheapest thing to bribe pearl but other than that no

I have a question: how can i generate a world that has many bridges and pockets of water? I want to plant many trees and have a fireproof base but if i get too much landmass i can'.t

i tried fiddling with worldgen settings and branches most, loops none seem to be closest to what i need but still very far off