Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

2 minutes ago, reallychina said:

cheapest thing to bribe pearl but other than that no

I have a question: how can i generate a world that has many bridges and pockets of water? I want to plant many trees and have a fireproof base but if i get too much landmass i can'.t

i tried fiddling with worldgen settings and branches most, loops none seem to be closest to what i need but still very far off

Unfortunately that is your best bet. However I do have a bandaid solution for you. Try moving some of your base onto boats in the coastline. I hope that helps.

31 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

What are Wolfgang's insulation values? Wiki claims it's +60 to both when mighty but patch notes say he gains winter while mighty and summer while wimpy.

Mighty is +30 winter, -30 summer. Wimpy is the opposite.

• Thanks 1

When do you guys think Klei will be ready to share their exciting announcements they had planned but had to delay until further notice? And what do you think those announcements will be about?

Personally I’m hoping it’s crossplay news, or being able to use dlc content while offline

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

When do you guys think Klei will be ready to share their exciting announcements they had planned but had to delay until further notice? And what do you think those announcements will be about?

Personally I’m hoping it’s crossplay news, or being able to use dlc content while offline

Terraria Crossover 2: Minecraft

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1

I have a question particularly i would like a response from the developers of the game, but anyones reply’s will do I guess- when discussing “End Game” status what determines this games End game? Like I mean what do YOU as Developers & as Players see as End Game?

Theres a lot of content in this game that I haven’t even begun to touch, meanwhile there’s also a lot of content I’ve done where others have not. But what is the overall purpose/goal of DST?

For me it’s always just been about a wacky cast of characters living in a wacky world full of things to fight, Craft, tame, explore etc.. With no real “Goal” involved, play as all characters? Done that, Survive a full calendar year? Done that a million times over. Craft every craftable item in the game? I have not done that.. 

I’d just really like to know the developers stance on what DST is & what I’m supposed to be striving to reach I hear a lot of talk about “End Game” but literally no one on these forums can ever seem to agree on what that is.

For DS the “End Game” for Adventures Mode was making it to the end & trading places with Maxwell.. But what’s the purpose/goal of DST?

Edited by Mike23Ua

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

But what is the overall purpose/goal of DST?

There is none. You make your own purpose and you make your own goals. Everything from fighting bosses to fishing is optional content that you don't need to do if you don't want to.

If you must have an end game goal defeating the celestial champion and ancient fuelweaver would probably be it. Tough fights that take quite some prep to even start.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have a question particularly i would like a response from the developers of the game, but anyones reply’s will do I guess- when discussing “End Game” status what determines this games End game? Like I mean what do YOU as Developers & as Players see as End Game?

Theres a lot of content in this game that I haven’t even begun to touch, meanwhile there’s also a lot of content I’ve done where others have not. But what is the overall purpose/goal of DST?

For me it’s always just been about a wacky cast of characters living in a wacky world full of things to fight, Craft, tame, explore etc.. With no real “Goal” involved, play as all characters? Done that, Survive a full calendar year? Done that a million times over. Craft every craftable item in the game? I have not done that.. 

I’d just really like to know the developers stance on what DST is & what I’m supposed to be striving to reach I hear a lot of talk about “End Game” but literally no one on these forums can ever seem to agree on what that is.

For DS the “End Game” for Adventures Mode was making it to the end & trading places with Maxwell.. But what’s the purpose/goal of DST?

I'd say the end game is post fuelweaver now.

Which filter is the Incomplete Experiment in on this new crafting UI?

I fought the Celestial Champion for the first time since the Crafting UI QoL, and wasn't able to find Incomplete Experiment recipe anywhere, certainly not in the science filter like the past and could only access it by searching for its name.

Where did they hide Wagstaff's beautiful creation to syphon thr lunar essance?

• Like 1

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

Which filter is the Incomplete Experiment in on this new crafting UI?

I fought the Celestial Champion for the first time since the Crafting UI QoL, and wasn't able to find Incomplete Experiment recipe anywhere, certainly not in the science filter like the past and could only access it by searching for its name.

Where did they hide Wagstaff's beautiful creation to syphon thr lunar essance?

Structures.

(Also, there is no Science filter. There's a Prototyper & Crafting Station filter.)

• Like 2

From a lore perspective, does Wes suck because he never was able to make a deal with Maxwell? Where other characters were given powers in line with their greatest desires, in exchange for a one way ticket to the constant, Wes was just pulled in without making a deal first. Is he literally just the only normal human in the constant?

Subsequently, was George Witherstone granted powers and allowed to stay in the real world?

• Like 3
  • Sanity 4

15 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

From a lore perspective, does Wes suck because he never was able to make a deal with Maxwell? Where other characters were given powers in line with their greatest desires, in exchange for a one way ticket to the constant, Wes was just pulled in without making a deal first. Is he literally just the only normal human in the constant?

Subsequently, was George Witherstone granted powers and allowed to stay in the real world?

But nobody was actually given powers by Maxwell? Willow seems to have always been fireproof, Wigfrid didn't get anything from Maxwell except appearing in the newspaper as missing, the thing that occasionally brought back Warlys mom was his loving care, not magic, Woodie was not freed of his curse, Webber stayed a spider, Wanda did not make a deal with Maxwell, Bernie and Abigail come to life because of the magic within the Constant, not Maxwell, and Wilson literally just got a description for a portal to the Constant. Maxwell tricked people, he never gave them anything.

• Like 9