Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Has anyone else ever had Bee Queens hive spawn Naturally right next to a large Pig King Village pretty much to the left or dead center of it? I mean… if the games just going to put her that close to a large village of Pigmen.. well then- Guess I’ll be taking advantage of that. Is this common? I’ve never had it happen in previous worlds.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Has anyone else ever had Bee Queens hive spawn Naturally right next to a large Pig King Village pretty much to the left or dead center of it? I mean… if the games just going to put her that close to a large village of Pigmen.. well then- Guess I’ll be taking advantage of that. Is this common? I’ve never had it happen in previous worlds.

random is random

I've had her plenty of times directly planted into the pebble road.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pig Princess said:

Is there a way to include archived threads in "search" option results? If yes, then how can I do that? Right now only unarchived options show for me in results for some reason.

Only unarchived options show?? Well that makes sense.., I was trying to find an old topic for something and couldnt find it despite using yhr main key words..

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

43 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I was trying to find an old topic for something

This is exactly what I was trying to do. I wanted to read what people have to say about wildfires even if that was archived. Oddly enough, technically I can brute force the problem and make them show by going on particular subforum and enabling any filter I like. But I would rather not read all titles in 201 pages of Suggestions and Feedback. I also tried to find my own comment in one of such threads, and it didn't work! I can't access it even through my activity.

Edited by Pig Princess
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, VouMorrer said:

can someone please tell me how is the freshness of the food calculated after cooking it in the fire and in the pot? i didnt find the math for it in the wiki

Removes half of the spoilage. For example, 30% fresh is 70% spoiled so removing half of 70 would make it go up to 65% freshness. Both fires and the crock pot work this way.

And the crock pot averages its freshness. If the foods would be 100, 100, 50, and 50 freshness it would average it to 75. I'm not sure if the crock pot halves the spoilage of the ingredients then averages and gives a dish from that or if it averages then halves the finished dish's spoilage but I don't think it would matter too much. 

Edited by Cheggf
Phone
  • Thanks 2

Why have people overloaded Klei with things they want in the current QOL beta if there are 3.. THREE Roadmapped QoLs targeted for this year? (& this is only the first of those 3) Give them room to breathe guys, there’s 2 other QoLs still coming later.

39 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why have people overloaded Klei with things they want in the current QOL beta if there are 3.. THREE Roadmapped QoLs targeted for this year? (& this is only the first of those 3) Give them room to breathe guys, there’s 2 other QoLs still coming later

I've always thought about it like "suggest it now, they'll think about it and maybe implement it in the future". I think minor-ish things related to the current update are fine though.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why have people overloaded Klei with things they want in the current QOL beta if there are 3.. THREE Roadmapped QoLs targeted for this year? (& this is only the first of those 3) Give them room to breathe guys, there’s 2 other QoLs still coming later.

It's not about overloaded Klei with things I want but just suggesting Klei thing the people that why I make every thread a poll and is also more of what SomebodyRandom said "suggest it now, they'll think about it and maybe implement it in the future" that what I was trying to do, but I also bored of the forum that has nothing new so I make threads when I feel like something need to be discussed or talk about.

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Three qol updates over the course of an entire 12 months is not nearly as much as you're acting like it is. Withholding suggestions is pointless, if they like the idea and want to add it they will. If they don't have time they're probably capable of remembering things and can just do it in a later update.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 3