Don't Starve Together - May QOL Update

Okay so I know most of you guys have been spoiled with the PC edition of this game and being able to use mods- so obviously something like RANDOM as toggle choice on weather seasons is going to pass your radar, but as an Xbox player- this is something we didn’t have so thanks Klei, now I no longer know EXACTLY which day a season is going to start <3
Im going through the rest of everything I can check out as we speak- I did find this for @minespatch if Anyone is Interested-

Spoiler

Woodies in game description details the origins of his Were Idols.

Just now, Mr. Tiddles said:

We're still trying to figure out how to get custom items to show their icons but that's the stats done :wilson_wink:

Yep, It appears the functions in the game look in the inventoryimages.xml file, thus it won't work for modded inventory items sadly. I hope this gets resolved!

This update sadly feels like a way to squeeze more skins into the game than an actual QoL update. I mean, only QoL changes are decrease of recipe requirements for Insulated Pack and Marble Suit and increase of Thulecite Club's durability. There's plenty of stuff that needs changing and it was discussed a lot in the past few months, but instead the first QoL update in months barely changes anything and instead brings something I doubt was ever requested. Like, beard skins? Character info outside of Character Selection screen? Favorite food for characters? Boss sculptures? Do those pass for long-desired tweaks to game content?

18 minutes ago, asluis said:

Falta una actualización que traiga el juego en español original y no con mods y ya la felicidad es completa <3 7u7

En consola trae español de serie. Estás seguro de que en pc no? :wilson_confused:

2 hours ago, JoeW said:
  • Added Beards skins

Okay glad I didn't do the Wilson skins yet! :wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

We are adding the Crystalline Furnace to the Crystalline collection.

hSjpNYu.png

Also why were so many skins updated? Just doing some polishing up? :wilson_curious:

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDonut_ said:

Wheres the Woodie beards?

Woodies beards are part of the Head you apply to him and are purely cosmetic, Wilson’s beard Is an actual gameplay mechanic and not part of his head skins- His beards have to grow out over time and then be shaved.

Archived