Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

I know it might sound strange, but is it possible in theory that in the future, Klei will show the Watricia concept? As you can see from the game files, sheĀ is a reference to the main character from the movie Cast Away, so I'm curious about how she might looks

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/63753-shipwrecked-build-165276-feb-4th/?do=findComment&comment=717744

Edited by Deerclops Mika
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Not really datamineing per say as its from a content creator but check out this.
It looks so good, I'm in love.

Ā 

There's no better feeling than having a drop skin be something cool AND something you know you'll use often.

• Like 3

the fishbat looks amazing!Ā i have to wonder though if it couldve worked as a new weapon on its own. coulveĀ had some neat interaction maybe with salt to prolong freshness or something or increaseĀ damageĀ -> 'Cured Fishbat'Ā and would make big fish steaks (and fishing in general) more appealing to seek out

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ohan said:

the fishbat looks amazing!Ā i have to wonder though if it couldve worked as a new weapon on its own. coulveĀ had some neat interaction maybe with salt to prolong freshness or something or increaseĀ damageĀ -> 'Cured Fishbat'Ā and would make big fish steaks (and fishing in general) more appealing to seek out

I would love that and have been advocating for more variants of the ham bat.

One made of fish would be cool. Using big fish meat, which is probably harder to obtain than big meat.

One made of veggies would be good too. Like cornucopia of mixed veggies as an indirect buff to Wurt and other monster characters (*cough* Wormwood *cough*)

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

25 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

One made of veggies would be good too. Like cornucopia of mixed veggies as an indirect buff to Wurt and other monster characters (*cough* Wormwood *cough*)

i agree with your points, but ham bat is like one of the 3 uses wurt has for meat, it wouldnt really be a buff

and if it were a reskin made of different materials it would be super boring, maybe a veggie ham bat could have some life leeching or poisoningĀ in exchange for faster spoilage and lower damage than ham bat, and a fish one could wetten enemies for a short time, but have a chance to slip even if dry

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

1 minute ago, Wardin25 said:

i agree with your points, but ham bat is like one of the 3 uses wurt has for meat, it wouldnt really be a buff

and if it were a reskin made of different materials it would be super boring, maybe a veggie ham bat could have some life leeching or poisoningĀ in exchange for faster spoilage and lower damage than ham bat, and a fish one could wetten enemies for a short time, but have a chance to slip even if dry

Oh yeah, by variant I only mean a food based "weapon" I would hope they do something slightly different.Ā 

34 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I would love that and have been advocating for more variants of the ham bat.

Thought you were talking about me for a second there. :'}
Ā 

1 hour ago, Ohan said:

Was just saying this elsewhere, would've loved if it were a mob that you could pick up and use as a unique type of living weapon.Ā 

• Haha 1

If it was a cornucopia, veggies falling out and potentiality doing more damage would be fun.Ā 

Maybe you can even refill it.

I like Variants idea of a fish being a weapon, like in Terraria.Ā Ā 

At one point I thought the rockjaw would drop materials for a new pickaxe, but no.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohan said:

There is a mod for a weapon like the Ham Bat but with fish instead of meat, a Fish Bat,Ā and unlike the Ham Bat,Ā instead of havingĀ high damage and get weaker as it spoils, this one is weak from the start and gets stronger as it spoils. I wish Klei had done something similar before.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Can someone give an animation of the strengthening and and weakening of the Wurt, please.

Hope this will do. :wilson_love:
Edit: Have the poweredĀ  versions as well.
Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

powerdown.gif

powerup.gif

powereddownpowered.gif

poweruppowered.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by PandoPon
Completionist sake.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

2 чŠ°ŃŠ° Š½Š°Š·Š°Š“ PandoPon сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Š»:

ŠŠ°Š“ŠµŃŽŃŃŒ, этŠ¾ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š¾Š¹Š“ŠµŃ‚. :wilson_love:
Š˜Š·Š¼ŠµŠ½Šøть: ŠøŠ¼ŠµŃ‚ŃŒ тŠ°ŠŗŠ¶Šµ Š¼Š¾Ń‰Š½Ń‹Šµ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŠøŠø.
Ā 

Ā  ŠŸŠ¾ŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Ń‚ŃŒ сŠŗрытŠ¾Šµ сŠ¾Š“ŠµŃ€Š¶ŠøŠ¼Š¾Šµ

Ā 

powerdown.gif

powerup.gif

powereddownpowered.gif

poweruppowered.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you very much!

sketch-1628335632355.png