Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Just now, minespatch said:

Ahhh, okay. I've seen it through Noodles but no nest attached.

The nest appears to be a separate animation so somebody would need to stack them on top of each other or something like that, I'm not quite sure how to do that myself

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

What exactly does the "Caves of Terraria" preset do?

It’s probably just a tease from Klei of what could potentially come in the future, I would love for the little minion eyes from the Eye boss to be able to be chosen as common every day mobs, there should totally be a toggle for that.. setting the world to Terraria should’ve probably reskinned bats into demon eyes though.

Other then that, really cool crossover, I’m not sure what a Bananarang is but it sure is funny to watch other players using it.

Wolfgang beta is obviously unfinished, but as of now there's some new beefalo animations that seem to have been added and are unused.
They're animations for them being carried. I think they might be intended for Wolfgang to bench press at a point.
unknown.pngunknown.png

• Like 16
  • Haha 7
  • Health 2
  • GL Happy 2
  • Potato Cup 2

8 hours ago, -Variant said:

Wolfgang beta is obviously unfinished, but as of now there's some new beefalo animations that seem to have been added and are unused.
They're animations for them being carried. I think they might be intended for Wolfgang to bench press at a point.
unknown.pngunknown.png

that's adorable, hope it gets added

• Like 11

On 12/11/2021 at 12:46 PM, maradyne said:

. . .

Upon looking at this for a tad too long, I would understand if this doesn't quite make it to release.

I spit my drink everywhere reading your reply.. hahahahaha clever.

But also: Bench pressing Beefalo seems very much like a “Mighty” thing to do. Why is this not happening?!?

• Haha 1

Well guys today I’m really sad, yesterday we got details about the “What’s next” There were some leaked files of enemy mobs like cool tiger related stuff we had speculated would be added to the upcoming update we all figured would be titled Year of the Tiger, but Klei revealed Yesterday the name of that update will be Year of the Catcoon.. which means R.I.P cool spring loaded tiger striped snakes.

I guess YoTC #2 will be alright (one was Carrat) but it does tinge my heart with a bitter sadness. Hopefully this means that Catmando thing they scrapped ends up being used here: I want him as a Beefalo reskin.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Sad 1

On 12/10/2021 at 10:20 PM, -Variant said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

That. Would have been so cool! Imagine riding a beefalo as Wolfgang and then you start losing mightyness so you get off and start lifting them yourself! "Hold on guys, I need to lift something. C'mere beefy."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2