Jump to content

Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Zark better not be trolling. Lol

maybe he wasnt refearing to big things but he said something like "if you like this changes wait to the next update because is coming more" or something like that

he could be talking about just improving what they already released or big things so better dont take the hype train

  • Potato Cup 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cuikui said:

A little bird told me that the boats have another surprise in store for us in this update.

I wanna be hyped for this, but I also don't wanna get my hopes up either. I think I'll throw in 65% of my total hype into the pot and keep the remaining 35% hype on the backburner; I'm in a gambling mood. Anyone else gonna call my bet, raise the ante, or fold?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
1 hour ago, Cuikui said:

A little bird told me that the boats have another surprise in store for us in this update.

 

14 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

zark said that the changes we received werent all that are prepared for this update

Genuinely very confused.

  • Haha 8
  • Happy Hazard 2
  • Sad Dupe 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found something in the code while data mining to fix my New bot shapes mod. It's disabled on purpose but you can enable it with a command line.

I assume this will be released when the beta is over. But there is also the possibility that it will never be integrated into the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cuikui said:

I found something in the code while data mining to fix my New bot shapes mod. It's disabled on purpose but you can enable it with a command line.

I assume this will be released when the beta is over. But there is also the possibility that it will never be integrated into the game.

U mean that thing that would allow us to rotate the boat?

Edited by Eery
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cuikui said:

I found something in the code while data mining to fix my New bot shapes mod. It's disabled on purpose but you can enable it with a command line.

I assume this will be released when the beta is over. But there is also the possibility that it will never be integrated into the game.

You mean this?

boats.thumb.png.6460a81799dc181f647500e44db3875a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Cuikui said:

I found something in the code while data mining to fix my New bot shapes mod. It's disabled on purpose but you can enable it with a command line.

I assume this will be released when the beta is over. But there is also the possibility that it will never be integrated into the game.

Awfully vague and cryptic. Unless you mean the rotating thing which is known.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...