Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

Not actually a leak but I've noticed that Deerclops' files have been updated multiple times as of recent.
It may not be anything, I can't notice anything new, just that's its been touched, but I suspect it may have to do with the Terraria crossover.
(Recently updated files.)
image.thumb.png.fdbf221881f389e87874ad315dc39202.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Not actually a leak but I've noticed that Deerclops' files have been updated multiple times as of recent.
It may not be anything, I can't notice anything new, just that's its been touched, but I suspect it may have to do with the Terraria crossover.
(Recently updated files.)
image.thumb.png.fdbf221881f389e87874ad315dc39202.png

Halloween 2? Yep that’s totally the Terraria crossover! 

My mother was Pagan so I know “Yule” is “Christmas” why would they update Deerclops Christmas version??? 

Klei being all super mysterious.. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Halloween 2? Yep that’s totally the Terraria crossover! 

That's just the menu we have just now.

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

My mother was Pagan so I know “Yule” is “Christmas” why would they update Deerclops Christmas version??? 

The original build was updated too, so it makes sense for forward compability to update the different build ahead of time.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, -Variant said:

Turns out Otter sounds were brought back in with Wandas new sounds.
I'm unsure why, and while this doesn't mean anything I do hope this shows a chance of the Otter being finished and used sometime.
unknown.png

This is just a case of DST's sounds being wacky and messy.

For some reason you'll find really random sounds everywhere, mandrake sounds in a RoT sound file, poisoned sounds in sound files they shouldnt be, wx talking sounds in random areas too.

Give a look in some more sound files and you'll see what I mean.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

On 10/26/2021 at 9:26 AM, -Variant said:

Turns out Otter sounds were brought back in with Wandas new sounds.
I'm unsure why, and while this doesn't mean anything I do hope this shows a chance of the Otter being finished and used sometime.
unknown.png

How do you get audio files inside fev or fsb files?

9 hours ago, Pine G said:

Is there an official portrait for the unimplemented Wigfrid Shakespeare skin? I can see something that resembles it on Freddo Films' thumbnail, but it could be fan made.

IMG_20211103_132242.jpg.f3ddf842f161473caa18ff8274f9af74.jpg

I don't think there's been a released one. The one there looks to be official to me, which thumbnail is this?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VN Moon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mastupgradelamp_nautical.png.af775c2dd09ef0a9f4c3a994e9f19da1.png

that is soo pretty! and the portrait frame too! it has the same vibe as the pretty pearl salt box. ..i kinda wish it was lantern skin :lol:

idk on which mast skin this will look nice since its so different. also all boat structure skins look jarring to begin with on the wooden cookie raft imo. i hope they'll eventually make skins for the raft too, something that doesnt look like a bunch of scrap wood haphazardly cobbled together :wilsoalmostangelic:

• Like 3