Winona Character Update & Drop System Changes

39 minutes ago, Draggy Lorde said:

after seeing wat the other peaple got on daily im not as happy with my elegant sighn :i

At least you got something else then profile icon xD i just have that since the update ! Elegant in daily drops are legends from where i come hahaha.

1 hour ago, Warlockadamm said:

At least you got something else then profile icon xD i just have that since the update ! Elegant in daily drops are legends from where i come hahaha.

exactly I did not see any until now, I thought it got worse  >.<

Sorry. For all the time of the game I did not get gifts. Can anyone help? Explain what the problem is, please, because I also, like you, want to receive at least some giftspost-474697-0-71735000-1451009230_thumb. Also my skins do not appear on Steam. I can not share them, as well as use emoticons. I tried to correct the error for a long time, but nothing happened. 

2 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

Sorry. For all the time of the game I did not get gifts. Can anyone help? Explain what the problem is, please, because I also, like you, want to receive at least some giftspost-474697-0-71735000-1451009230_thumb. Also my skins do not appear on Steam. I can not share them, as well as use emoticons. I tried to correct the error for a long time, but nothing happened. 

Have you checked your settings on https://accounts.klei.com?

On 3/13/2019 at 1:52 PM, lifetheuniverse said:

Praise be to RNGesus.

5c89510bf155d_newdropRNG.thumb.png.65ac756bc5b37cecbec015a663bb4e34.png

I never remember to take screenshots but I got my first elegant a few days ago and it was the Back Bat. First elegant backpack skin ever, so I was stoked! I'm kind of hoping to get a few of the others though, I'd love a Catcoon Carryall. lol

3 hours ago, Casm said:

I never remember to take screenshots but I got my first elegant a few days ago and it was the Back Bat. First elegant backpack skin ever, so I was stoked! I'm kind of hoping to get a few of the others though, I'd love a Catcoon Carryall. lol

I can make you a beefalo carryall on worlds...

Spools can now be used to craft items that can also be purchased. Letting family accounts continue to receive drops would result in easy skin farming and lost sales.

...though, the new coming content is super cheap in spools. I was expecting around 10K for the new characters, tbh.

9 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

now u can get all skins on one account and dont need to switch them

I have everything on the shared account and nothing on the one that has the game bought on steam though...

10 hours ago, lifetheuniverse said:

Spools can now be used to craft items that can also be purchased. Letting family accounts continue to receive drops would result in easy skin farming and lost sales.

...though, the new coming content is super cheap in spools. I was expecting around 10K for the new characters, tbh.

Before you couldnt farm skins because the limit would have carried over accounts so why not do that again?

50 minutes ago, JeseDS said:

Before you couldnt farm skins because the limit would have carried over accounts so why not do that again?

Because 15 x 5 = 75 SKINS.

75 is too much to have, just get a idk the game if you want to farm the skins more?

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Because 15 x 5 = 75 SKINS.

75 is too much to have, just get a idk the game if you want to farm the skins more?

You dont understand...

Lets say the skin limit per account is 5 drops per week. Even if you play with a shared account you cant go over 5. Both accounts will count towards the 5.

Example: shared account (steam account that is using the game via family sharing) gets 2 skins so the owner account (one that actually owns the game on steam and has shared it)  will have 3 skin drops left for that week.

4 hours ago, Bleksmits said:

just wondering how big % possibility to get exact this drop, at last poopie is most valuable item in game.

Hide contents

20190326111439_1.thumb.jpg.ee36335af0e1839e2730bf39bf780dfd.jpg

52.7 : NumberOfAvailableCommons ( basically every common curio that can drop in the exact moment ) * AreForgeDropsDropping ( 0 for no, 1 for yes ) = The drop rate for Poop Icon

Archived