* Wormwood loves seeing Wickerbottom's horticulture magic ; and she is careful to not disrupt plantlife when he is near, leading to an almost entirely unblemished view of her.
* Warly is easily exasperated by Wormwood and Wortox in their odd diets - to the point he now far better tolerates Wigfrid's strict carnivore diet.
* WX78 detests Wormwood's organic nature but is very intrigued by his lunar origins. He believes Wormwood may be a messenger of the moon, or may even himself be the message.
* Wilson died to Wormwood's bramble trap, not knowing of the AOE damage. His compiled deaths has now reached the billions. Maxwell is still keeping count.
* Wormwood would likely have a complete psychological breakdown if introduced to the Volcano.
* Webber goes out of his way to make Wormwood happy, as he knows how loneliness feels.
* Wormwood tried making plant coats of papyrus to give the same protection of a bundle wrap to his friends. It was not to be.
* Wes' Hallowed skin fooled Wormwood for a few minutes until he noticed Wes desperately miming who he was, followed by Wendy in her lureplant skin helping somberly explain what was going on, which helped distract him from tree-skin Woodie chopping away the nearby forest farm for wood. He now wants everyone to have plant friend skins.
* Wormwood realizes that plants must be uprooted or chopped both to survive and have sustainable plant friends, but the anxiety of seeing and especially of committing it still weighs heavily on him.
* Willow has been policed much more on her fiery tendencies than before, if only for management of Nightmares spawning.
* Winona now has a deeper appreciation for the functions and defenses of plantlife, which she hadn't looked much into before beyond the Venus Flytap and Cactus.
* Wickerbottom ensures that Wormwood washes his hands after dealing with plop, like every other survivor. He just needs more reminders than them.