[POLL] Which Don't Starve universe character(s) would you like to see in DST as DLC characters?

8 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Sounds interesting, but I noticed the link requires a google account.

Have you tried something like StrawPoll?:

Would've preferred strawpoll for the ease of info but you can't limit responces in that iirc so made it google forms.

I don't like the mandatory google account either but it's the only option there against duplicate answers, beside almost everyone has a youtube account, I hope  :(

3 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I don't like the mandatory google account either but it's the only option there against duplicate answers, beside almost everyone has a youtube account, I hope  :(

I don’t because they are evil, in particular their email privacy policy, but they have the same policy with all of their media.

Done. 

Warly, Walani and Wilba. 

-Warly because he has a cool mechanic of having to change your diet and the GODLY portable crockpot. 

-Walani because I love her quotes and character model. Yeah, I know, she is not interesting/diferent enough and she has no "real power" outside SW, BUT HEY! The devs are preparing new content for DST that will include new biomes, so what if we get water-ish biomes like in Hamlet? Also, they could revamp her in some way. 

-Wilba because pig character. PIG CHARACTER. I have waited for something like this since I started playing DS. Also her quotes are hella funny, with that pig latin thingy. 

"WILBA LOST'DED YON CROWN" lmao! 

I would like Woodlegs too, but yeah, he is really water/ship dependent and focused, and his power is so damn powerful, yet satisfying. Loot non stop? I love it. 

Cheers! :wilson_wink:

Charlie at some point, hopefully. 

I'd bring over Warly, Wilba, and Wormwood first and then go through established unimplemented characters. 

Maybe even the Pyro they made before, TF2 doesn't carry as much clout as it used to so getting the rights could be easier. 

Archived