[Game Update] - 298000: Happy Winter's Feast!

• Developer

wintersfeast_2018.png

The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing - Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary though… something terrible lurks nearby, watching our survivors' every move with laser-like focus.

An Uncommon Holiday
Winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!

Everyone will also get a small set of skins to enjoy, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin. These skins can be accessed in players’ item collections, but will only be around for the duration of the Winter’s Feast seasonal event - so enjoy them while you can!

We also have a special gift for all players that play online during the Winter's Feast event, so make sure you check that out. 

Happy Winter’s Feast, everyone!

carol_title.png

View full update

• Like 56
  • Thanks 14

image.png.72dcc63ccdf55ed4583dcb5b11dfef91.png

30 minutes ago, V2C said:

, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin

Man that gives me memrories of my time in Frontierville(Before Zynga wiped it off the internet)

image.thumb.png.a9240eb8d5d08f6d1c4a0ef21c384bec.png

image.png.c099f2cd476d643978b6c1756abced03.pngimage.png.7db79be8937282d90e9ddd9f21ebca7c.png

So yeah, brings nostalgia when I used to be the frontier Reaper.

12 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

winter_ornaments01-0.png.f5621dc8cc4a4dc4aafa05ad8f21f75b.png winter_ornaments01-3.png.60adde2598b4343906f613488b4e594c.png

Chibi Billiam! I bet that other ornament would look great as earrings for Mumsy.

• Like 2

Thanks for the lantern cuties it looks so nice *_* all the new art including on this post looks awesome too! wide eyed wickerbottom! shes wishing she had her petrifying tome and tome of beckoning to deal with deerclops :D

1 hour ago, Kawasaki said:

Thank you Klei you are the best as always!

Quick question! Since i am not a pro i dont understand what does the  NOTE = 120 Means in the music sheet up there?

The note = 120 thing means the tempo and length of the song and how fast it is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1