The Forge Coming November 9th!

forge-600px.jpg

Get ready. The Forge is coming in less than 24 hours.

Check below for the time in your area.

5 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

question after the forge event are we keeping all the item/weapon reskins
also for people that buy the forge skins do they get the permantly keep them?

They're yours. You didn't keep them in beta because they weren't using the live systems. 

4 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

Heck yeah!!! I'm super hyped!

One question though... Will we be receiving the server code this time so that we can host our own private modded Forge servers for the fun of it? (Getting no rewards or XP of course...)

There are no private servers for The Forge. 

Yay! At last! Thanks a lot! :D

I hope there will be some trailer, a video or something that explains a bit more about the Forge, Charlie, maybe Winona?

Also, I just wonder why it was announced before, but only shortly before the event? The other events weren't announced previously and the ANR updates were about a week earlier announced... why is it different now?... Not as if it were important, just curious :) 

22 minutes ago, JoeW said:

There are no private servers for The Forge. 

I crie. It would be pretty awesome to be able to host your own worlds of The Forge minus the XP and War Chests from it. Just for a sort of pick-up-and-play thing after the event itself ends. That and it would give modders the freedom to add their own stuff to the Forge without the risk of harming game balance and cheesing rewards out of it. v( '-')v

4 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Even those of us who prefer the main game are excited about the forge chests dropping instead of common skins! Will the weekly skin timer reset when the Forge starts, or at the usually time (around 3:30 PST)?

Not 100% on this, but I am pretty sure it's at the regular time

4 hours ago, BadScra said:

one question: how many level to maximum? or these is no level cap?

Edit: i just need more lots of war chest to enough get all Elegant skins.

No level cap. Go nuts. =)

5 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Also, I just wonder why it was announced before, but only shortly before the event? The other events weren't announced previously and the ANR updates were about a week earlier announced... why is it different now?... Not as if it were important, just curious :) 

A lot of things had to fall in place for this to happen. Some work has been done since the beta, we wanted to make sure we would have everything together and ready before we announced the date. So close. So very close. 

This couldn't have come better as my last 4 drops all where crap commons (1 long gloves, 2 short normal ones and I think 4th was a shirt or some other crap like this) and if where to continue my streak of "awesome luck" at least would get some stuff in The Forge. :)

Archived