The Forge Coming November 9th!

4 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

Are we keeping the loading screens even after the event? I hate the regular swirly screens.

I personally like the current ones (I mean, the not-Hallowed Nights screens too) but I'd like to keep the Forge's ones too, those are really great! And they are not that strongly Forge-related, so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to keep them.

8 hours ago, JoeW said:

No level cap. Go nuts. =)

That's impossibru, there has to be a level cap SOMEWHERE, even if it's level 999 999 999, still a level cap. :3

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'd be scared if the Boarrior made googoo eyes at you.

Spoiler

Wands out for Boarambe. 

Also, dammit...

The event starts during school...

(>.>) (<.<)

I'm pretty sure I can miss one class... :3

During the beta it said "please enable the Steam overlay"  when clicking on the purchase button. The purchase button was found in-game. You will probably be able to purchase the skins through the in-game thing, using your Steam Wallet. In 78 minutes we will know for sure. :pp

Just now, Commissar Oscar said:

Yes yes yes! The very thing I've been hyping for all month!!

At the cost of not being able to get any more chances for Hallowed Nights items, sadly. :wilson_cry:

Nope. Only common drops are replaced with chests. Anything above will still drop as usual :D

Archived