Screenshot showcase

so... i was using the architect mod for the first time to do amazing things. i was making a mini gorge replica, and was having so much fun building. i levelled out the entire perfect area, had invincible structures on, and got to work.

i thought i was safe, as meteor marks were in a different area, far from me..

well, heres screenshots of my ruined before it finished building set.

dying inside and deleting the server... porbably not going to make a new one gorge related now

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

7 minutes ago, kittem said:

-snip-

There's a command to remove the meteor marks in console if that helps. Im guessing "some" stuff was destroyed but i don't get how the meteors got to you, unless you have somekind of mod that tweaks them or you just started building at/near a meteor field.

This is the start of a Fountain thing I’m building.. I wanted to take this picture though because!!! 
these Statues look oddly familiar.. like they could be used for something more then just Base Decorations..

Im Extremely Tempted to Recreate a Life Size Chess Board using these Boss Statues- Harry Potters Wizards Chess!!!! That’s what it reminds me off! Okay well forget the fountain, I’m building a playable version of Wizards Chess.

image.jpg

Just wanted to show some pics of the Walter Apocalypse I witnessed on public servers.

Here's a picture of the refugee camps... 

image.thumb.png.a7539e87d8e14caf2fd956cc092c9d33.png

Here's 10 different Walters telling their stories at the same time...

image.thumb.png.80a4536cf5ef34bd3c60a2f9ae51dd68.png

And here's me saluting the flag as the nation burns....

image.thumb.png.4254d0c2969bfbec233ff77d7b0df3fe.png

While I haven't played DST lately due to lack of interest I've gotten back into hamlet and have now beaten my 34-day record!

20200618143449_1.thumb.jpg.0ffed436288c7da0fb436282190e8135.jpg

Image taken before an unfortunate event

I tried to power through the spears with visors and a torch but my health hit 19, so i rushed back home amid a throng of Rabid Beetles to base camp using a telebrella in one of the closest shaves of my DS experience.

20200618163411_1.thumb.jpg.4411746a408f6fa25eb93c8be23a1700.jpg

While a fearsome sight to behold at first, this Tallfort which spawned in the Pinnacle biome was an immense source of meat and rocks. A great fortune indeed!

I managed to link all of the 4 islands with telipads too! Will provide a screenshot later.

20200618235524_1.thumb.jpg.dd84c25848a3aea0dce5f28b678e16c4.jpg

What a lovely glitch!

13 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

Question. When Woby was small, her name changed to "Crafty Woby". Anyone know why that is? It's cute but confusing lmao

It's a feature on critters, Woby is also considered as a critter so that's why you can't get another one at the rock den.

"Crafty" is a trail added to your critter when you build a lot of stuff, so it's probably the one you will have for the most of your time, the other common one is "Scrappy" for fighting, but if you are like... VERY invested (why not lol), you can have 2 others trail that are dedicated to your critter actions, "Petty" if you pet him pretty much everyday and let him play with other critters or "Plump" if you give him fresh good food.

Aside of the cool prefix, these trails have no importance but your critter will play different animations depending of the actual trail ;)

Archived