Screenshot showcase

3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

oh man, that reall is cool! what mod(s) are you using to push your land so close to the border?

From what I recall, no mods. I have mods for combined status, tell me mods, health mods, and a global pause mod. Nothing for world generation, but I did set it to large, rather than default. So I might have just gotten lucky?

On 7/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Hornete said:

Edit: By the way, can Pearl actually catch fish? Or is it just for show? If she can actually catch fish that could be pretty nice for me, Pearl helping me get fish on the boat hehe.

Sadly, I don't think she can. She doesn't execute the "Catch" action. I once saw her keep on trying to reel in a fish that's RIGHT BELOW HER, but she didn't try to catch it. She then proceeds to lose the fish five seconds after...

p.s. I don't know the scripts behind this

3 hours ago, Baguettes said:

Sadly, I don't think she can. She doesn't execute the "Catch" action. I once saw her keep on trying to reel in a fish that's RIGHT BELOW HER, but she didn't try to catch it. She then proceeds to lose the fish five seconds after...

p.s. I don't know the scripts behind this

its saddening, I recorded this gif of her trying to catch a fish.

GIF_2020-07-31_6-33-23_PM.gif

I went to Ruins and found the Ancient Guardian.

And also found that there were two tombstones very conviniently placed, so I thought I could cheese him there.

What I didn´t think of was to bring weapons, so I had only some spears and a batbat that I found in the chests, they were not enough, so I had to fist fight him...Yep, It took very long but I managed to kill him.

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-23 at 17.01.27.jpeg

Archived