Screenshot showcase

1 minute ago, Blue Moth said:

is that a joke? how the heck did a moleworm ring the bell?

Try to eat a bell without ringing it... uh, please don't actually ! :wilson_laugh: But yeah moles and Krampus can activate the bell when they pick it, be very cautious where you store it

another round of single player, i know this is dst forum but anyways single ds forum is death and im not playing dst these days

Spoiler

son of ice and fire (he hits me at the same time i killed a blue hound, idk that happends with a burning freeze mob)

image.thumb.png.112f8ce8abc20f3515d47fca49ae86a9.png

rog sea trying to be sw

image.thumb.png.b35ee5bda8d203a49a08fa5097b8a91d.png

i just found a screen shot from the start of this world, i didnt remember how lucky i was, all of the relics where in the jungle and i let more there because of no inventory space xD

image.thumb.png.180afb7389be136dc2476bdf6ae1d26a.png

from my first aporkalipsis that i could survive (its so epic to fight in the empty city, saving these poor pigs from the doom)

image.thumb.png.31c1c5bf3ef9461190612d2a9b8abe18.png

i love this evolution of the world.  Like you have done something and the world changes and interacts with you also is so fun to see the pigs celebrating and giving you thanks and presents

image.thumb.png.e72e8b06e06abd32090628f4428f981a.png

I finally defeated the shadow pieces, I kept postponing it for so long, and I also got distracted multiple times as well, and yes I had to do it myself I cannot wait for my friends to join, and if you see that random closet there, well... the trick didn't work... I had to fight them legitimately, and it was very easy in the end, with a cane and a magiluminescence.

Capture.thumb.PNG.375db9660372bbad1ca9c5075e6a0e94.PNG

This is single player DS on RoG Adventure Mode... to say literally everything was going wrong at once is an understatement. 

1389374452_WoodiesBadDay.thumb.png.588283b8abad75153ad05e1640115045.png

EDIT: The worst part? The Wooden Thing was just to the north of my location, so I was trying to just go werebeaver to save myself, but couldn't chop down trees in my location fast enough with the terrorbreak following me :(

Archived