Meet Winona!

I have to say I really like how she looks and her personality - I have read most of her lines (I still keep the old file with her speech) .
Her quirk is most likely that she things about everything like an engineer/inventor . Thou I have to say from her lines she sound normal (not crazy like the others) , just a bit too much into her profession (if I have to guess a factory worker) . Which is a bit strange .

But whatever I'm going to play her or not it depends on her playstyle - pros/cons .

PS : I think that some of the lines will be changed because the file is too old at this point and was still WIP at the time of the leak (because it was a leak) .

21 hours ago, Lumina said:

I find her look interesting, and her eyes have nothing wrong, the difference with wendy and willow is a good way to say something. Like, she is probably more mature, more adult, so her eyes are reflecting this.

21 hours ago, The Curator said:

Why would they give a character that's meant to be a tomboy, gigantic marble eyes, outside of Asia.

Yeah. You both make a fair point. It wouldn't fit this character. It is just that I expected someone alot more... Charlie. So, something feels off. Soon we shall see how much Winona and Charlie actually have in common. They might not even be related. Hype train approaching the end station.

2 hours ago, The Curator said:

It is the question of whether or not Winona will be released with her own versions of each of the outfit sets or not.

Watch the Rose one be the best looking.

No doubt that she'll get all previous collections and regarding the Rose one... Lady Luck is a cruel mistress. So obviously, it is.

Archived