Meet Winona!

35 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

So there's a video out of DST for Xbox One.

8QOo5Vi.png

The person playing picks Wigfrid, so we don't get to see her in action. But you guys will probably have fun guessing what her perks mean.

also I hate to be the one to say it but she looks really ugly tbh

Hopefully "is a skilled builder" doesn't mean that it costs her less resources to make things.

That would be incredibly boring.

It now costs less resources to make things, you know that thing where most of the game is working and saving to gather resources you need to build cool things and expand; there's less of that now.

And yeah her picture makes her look much older then she is.

2 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Maybe bringing up that Winona's gesture is almost exactly the same as the old-school flip off by thrusting your fist up in an arch and crossing your other arm over the upper half of the other; they'll remake her profile art to make her look not in her 50s.

Well... it kinda looks like she's examining the glove she's wearing... but that's certainly a strange way to look at a glove.

3 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Uh, we're getting this on PC tomorrow, right? This isn't some exclusive bullcrap I hope. 

if past updates are any indication, she'll probably come out later today after about 6 PM central time. Back during A New Reign they'd always push any new updates after the Rhymes with Play Twitch stream, which always ended sometime around 6 PM my time.

Kinda weird they're doing this today rather than tomorrow since they usually update their games on Thursday.

3 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Uh, we're getting this on PC tomorrow, right? This isn't some exclusive bullcrap I hope. 

if past updates are any indication, she'll probably come out later today after about 6 PM central time. Back during A New Reign they'd always push any new updates after the Rhymes with Play Twitch stream, which always ended sometime around 6 PM my time.

Kinda weird they're doing this today rather than tomorrow since they usually update their games on Thursday.

11 minutes ago, Morfeo said:

In italy is 12:35 AM, 13/09 now.

It's 7pm, 13/09 here. I think it's safe to say Winona will probably only drop in Vancouver 13/09 afternoon.. Thursday latest probably, unless Klei thinks it can pull another Rose Collection on us and get away with it.

Screenshot_2017-09-13-19-41-41.thumb.png.3fdd2887f711426d6902b7b2cbe3e24c.png

Description of her trusty tape from a stream. It seems to be a one-use item too judging from multiple trusty tapes you start off with. She doesn't have other starting items or obvious perks from what I can see though from the stream though.

Archived