Meet Winona!

HAHA It may be 22 hours after this was posted but it was before the 24 mark! Therefore I am not late and in fact relevant. I'M SO HYPED RN. Though admittedly I doubt I'm actually going to get the guts to play her instead of Woodie (cause you know I'm too lazy to craft an axe) but I'm really happy to see her and am wondering how she's going to impact the game and the way people play it! Did I mention lore was a thing that I'm also happy about?! GOSH THERE IS TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT FROM THIS ONE TWEET BUT... Actually nvm we are justified to be excited for this so let the hype continue!!! 

11 hours ago, PuffinBy said:

Did anybody mention that Winona doesn't have huge white eyes like other female characters?

It was the first thing that caught my attention. Not approving of this............ sorry. It looks generic. Wendy's and Willow's eyes helped set that special atmosphere for the art style of Don't Starve. The other characters, whether man, woman or machine, has very distinct and fitting facial features. Maybe my expectations had built up something different in mind. Something with features slightly closer to Wendy or Willow, or their 'familiarity'.

I wholeheartedly support any addition to the characters and cast, of course. Klei, you are the best <3 <3

12 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I find her look interesting, and her eyes have nothing wrong, the difference with wendy and willow is a good way to say something. Like, she is probably more mature, more adult, so her eyes are reflecting this.

Yeah this.. Most of the characters have small eyes, it's actually only Wendy, Willow and Webber, all children/people who have childish demeanor(Bernie) that have big cute eyes, so maybe Klei just wanted to stick with that system and give her small eyes because she's a hardened and tough ex-miner factory worker and not a kid.

Interesting, her character design for some reason reminds me of one of the duplicant designs from Oxygen Not Included  for some odd reason... maybe that's just me (not that I have a problem with that or anything).

Pretty hyped to see how she works ingame. 

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Oh you silly Goose, I've already seen it, shared it, and even made it my wallpaper.

I've even got a t-shirt on the way! XD

I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE YOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Xedlord said:

I WAS HERE BEFORE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEFORE YOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I was on their streams before you.

And I'll always know what @Wade has for lunch on Thursday.

And I'll always make Not Jambell memes.

Jambell is my waifu.

Do not try to steal my waifu.

I will kill all those who dare to steal my senpai.

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

But I was on their streams before you.

And I'll always know what @Wade has for lunch on Thursday.

And I'll always make Not Jambell memes.

Jambell is my waifu.

Do not try to steal my waifu.

I will kill all those who dare to steal my senpai.

I was talking about the thread.

14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Shhh....You're distracting me from finding a way to insert Goggles into ONI.

I know it's possible through worship of RNJesus, but I ain't got time fo dat.

No, it's literally against the forum rules to derail m8.

Also the character looks intresting, even if I haven't touched DST for a year.

Hey, I think Winona's great in design and I love it immensely (yall are so boring)

Also I think she looks like Charlie quite a lot, especially with her jaw and nose. My headcanon is that Charlie is probably in her 20s or early 30s around the time she was sucked into the world and Winona's older sister. Perhaps when Winona was in her early 20s was when Charlie disappeared and now she's like in her 40s, which places the time she was brought into the world about 1920s (later than Wilson)

Idk, speculation?

8 minutes ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

Hey, I think Winona's great in design and I love it immensely (yall are so boring)

Also I think she looks like Charlie quite a lot, especially with her jaw and nose.

Take Charlie,

and then fuse that with the guy from the old spice commercial and you get Winona. 

Archived