On 9/12/2016 at 3:42 AM, ScienceMachine said:
On 9/12/2016 at 3:39 AM, minespatch said:

Wait, he has two sets of eyes now? Is this due to messing around with limits?

The eyes are something to distract people from how furry he looks.

I figured the reason why he mutated was because he wanted more power; to have more power, you need a stronger vessel; for some inexplicable reason, his brain decided that a hound mutation is a good idea.Probably coughs up nightmare fuel occasionally.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:38 PM, ScienceMachine said:

In the meantime,

Consumed.png

Definitely not a clean possession, or at all useful. Wilbur is fighting in there and his vessel is likely just gonna go stumble around and not do a whole lot, maybe periodically cough up nightmare fuel. Gruesome.

wilburs coughing spree.png

Originally wanted to just be a focus on Wilbur having two eyes but the fact that skeledork eats nightmare fuel and Wilbur coughs it lead to a funny but disgusting comic idea. I feel bad for ruining the sophisticated tone of Wilbur for a malformed joke but oh well. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 9/12/2016 at 1:08 PM, mewthemew said:

@minespatchHNI_0014.JPG oh and something i promised you

On 9/12/2016 at 1:06 PM, mewthemew said:

and also intoducing a potential new character. not sure if i'll keep it or not, depends on if i have more ideas with him. he's a "totally normal tree" named chopdead.

totally normal tree.pngchopdead the tree.pngHNI_0053.JPG

chopdead chases a bonehead.png

The kids needed revenge for having their "ball" being taken away. Also wanted to get my try at the relatively new character that @mewthemew did called Chopdead. The idea from running away from the rugrats just got me rolling with laughter.

HNI_0032.JPG

ivy gives a tolerance lesson.png

Ivy gives Donut a tolerance test so he can appreciate the spiders rather than be terrified. I should've realized that was a rolled up newspaper but I wanted to try may hand at the hambat.

On 9/12/2016 at 4:10 PM, mewthemew said:
On 9/12/2016 at 2:39 PM, minespatch said:

HNI_0060.JPG

• Story behind Cyber-pig? Does it have to do with WX?

cyber pig? oh, sorry, that was webber wearing a pig suit so he can make pig friends oops haha

webber gets his pigsuit ready.png

The concept for this one was drawn before Hallowed Nights was a thing so that's why the pig-costume bandanna is there. Thought I'd have some fun showing Wilson working on the suit.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:26 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/13/2016 at 5:20 AM, Aeschwutz said:

31464866.jpg

@minespatch make a catcoon meme of this.

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 12.23.06 PM.png

ariel ID face.pngFrigging dammit, sure. Give me time. Going to draw a version of it too.

20161030-Science catcoon macro.png

This one I wanted to color badly. It deserved to get a full treatment rather than a straight out doodle. Though with the widening of the art, it blurred the colors, so sharpening it made it look like the moon was lighting behind the catcoon. Which wasn't my intention but it works anyways.

On 9/13/2016 at 5:20 AM, Aeschwutz said:
On 9/12/2016 at 4:39 PM, Michi01 said:

this could actually make it possible by building a lot of pig houses at the moonstone

20160914051900_1.jpgNote: The number of pigmen in this picture are 20.20160914052128_1.jpg

•          You can make 9 Cratered Moonrocks out of 27 moon rocks.
  •          With a construction amulet, you can make 5 Cratered Moonrocks, while still having 17 moon rocks left.
  •          You can make 8 Moon Rock Walls worth of 24 moon rocks and having 3 moon rocks left.
  •          With a construction amulet, you can make 16 Moon Rock Walls worth of 24 moon rocks while still having 20% durability of the construction amulet and still having 3 moon rocks left.
  •          Because of the Suspicious Moonrocks rate drop when mined with a pickaxe will yield 1-2 moon rocks. You can have the least number of moon rocks at depending on how many pigmen you have and doubled when maximum. Making different yield rates for each time.
  •          To ensure a guaranteed specified number (like 40 moon rocks per full moon) you must have the same number of the least amount (like 40 pigmen).
  •          Having the maximum/ over the maximum amount of werepigs/ hounds near the moonstone stops further spawning of rogue werepigs and hounds. Making a possibility of manipulation.

stratagy with the moonstone.png

Just the idea of Wendy manipulating Pigmen just so she could destroy their petrified corpses just seem grim and interesting to me. It's kind of selfish but I wanted to draw the before-picture of what the moonstone would do. I was kind of lazy not to draw all twenty but I think I got the idea across.

On 10/27/2016 at 8:02 PM, V2C said:

DSTupdate_cutefuzzyanimals_sm.png

On 10/27/2016 at 8:42 PM, minespatch said:

Ariel shoujo weebie.pngKITTTTTTTTEEEES5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png

Still hoping for child and teenage hunchbeaststo fit with the life cycle of the Beefalo but this is great! I would've actually had the Queen as the one getting a silhouette but STILL! Kittens!

ariel surrounded by baby beasts.png

I can't help loving animals, just seeing the new update made me squee with glee. Had to quickly doodle this with me proclaiming the term I usually give to my cats. Back when my Cosmic had kittens, her kittens would crawl all over me. It was so much fun.

On 10/27/2016 at 8:35 PM, GiddyGuy said:

So anyone else thinks the queen bee looks like certain pokemon?CgQ98tfVAAAT8gB.png

wilson 'n weirdobob go against beetypes.png

Wilson and @Weirdobob join forces to be a double team. Evening up their chances in catching more Kleimon.

Thanks to Weirdobob, I now know that his questionmark is actually a mask. So yeah. Also threw in references from both @Ninjanemo and @Storm137 from their Pokemon related posts.

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 11.53.11 AM.png

weirdobobs french merm style.png

I probably would've added a seashell bra but that would've clashed with the flashy suit. Big apologies to Weirdobob but you asked.ariel ID face.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.18.19 PM.png

Ayenth comes across her creator.png

So... @PandoMish's Mishka and @Arlesienne's Ayenth come across the real Arlesienne. With horrifying results.

20161029_201124.jpg

crushed league pile.png

Continuing the League rp, the heroes finally crash into a man-pile. Johnny's going to need some good backrub and masseusing once the guys get off.

@toki-wartoothxx's busy right now so I'm posting her piece until she can post. She gave me permission so yeah.

catcoon poofywoofer.png

Another phrase I like to call my kitties are "Poofywoofers". Just the idea of having a fluffed up catcoon after a bath was just too irresistable to not draw. Though if this was more realistic, Webber and Wendy would have a lot of scratch marks. :wilson_sneaky:

Inktober 24-30

1. inktober 24 one dozen dragonscale pies.pngWilson carrying a dozen scale pies. He's confused to why he made so many.
  2. inktober 25 tired wilson.pngAfter a long run, Wilson can't handle running for the rest of the day.
  3. inktober 26 boxed wes.pngPoor Wes boxed up by Maxwell.
  4. inktober 27 creepy charlie.pngCreepy Charlie. It's in the word.
  5. inktober 28 burning willow.pngWillow giving into temptation. Burning forests out of her drive.
  6. inktober 29 surprising willow.pngWendy gets a mean shock from Webber.
  7. inktober 30 wrecked wilson.pngWilson did it again. He poofed out science.

ariel bored.pngBored skeledork. Drew this when my laptop froze and I couldn't do anything about it.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 15

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Das a lot of stuffs 0_0

I've been doing my digital work on sundays and every other day is traditional ink. My scanner isn't connected to my laptop, so yeah. I prefer working on my art through my pc so I hope in the future when I come into better income to get a microsoft os laptop, that way I can continue using paintdotnet with the effects I installed.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

chopdead chases a bonehead.png

ivy gives a tolerance lesson.png

webber gets his pigsuit ready.png

wilson 'n weirdobob go against beetypes.png

Ayenth comes across her creator.png

that's a great idea making chopdead mobile with his roots! n all honesty, he was stationary the entire time :p

s'ppose i should give that little spibber a name, shouldn't i?

i still think that webber would've been a great pigman. but batalisk works too, i guess. maybe he didthe same thing i do every halloween. be completely dead-set on a costume for most of the month, but then at the last few days, i'm all "naw i don't wanna be this, ill buy a new costume". 

GAH! OHMYGOD!! POKEMON!!! *flails happily, froths at mouth, faints*

i can't tell what it is, but the real you is quite funny. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:
  1. s'ppose i should give that little spibber a name, shouldn't i?
  2. i still think that webber would've been a great pigman. but batalisk works too, i guess. maybe he didthe same thing i do every halloween. be completely dead-set on a costume for most of the month, but then at the last few days, i'm all "naw i don't wanna be this, ill buy a new costume". 
  3. GAH! OHMYGOD!! POKEMON!!! *flails happily, froths at mouth, faints*
  4. i can't tell what it is, but the real you is quite funny. 
  1. It's your design, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Same here. I'm a heavily indecisive person, though to stop my headache, I stick with the same costume every year as a Mind My Gap Langemenne. I only put on a second costume for a short while if someone requests me to.
  3. Big thanks to @GiddyGuy for the unintentional prompt. The Pokemon/Klei crossovers are always fun. :wilson_dorky:
  4. That's not me, that's @Arlesienne. ariel lol.png
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. It's your design, so yeah. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Same here. I'm a heavily indecisive person, though to stop my headache, I stick with the same costume every year as a Mind My Gap Langemenne. I only put on a second costume for a short while if someone requests me to.
  3. Big thanks to @GiddyGuy for the unintentional prompt. The Pokemon/Klei crossovers are always fun. :wilson_dorky:
  4. That's not me, that's @Arlesienne. ariel lol.png

think i'll just call it spibber for now. i'd call it spiber but people would think i was spelling spider wrong.

oh. damn. well i was close or something. i think.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

20161031-Hallowed Night tricker treatin.png

Worked on this particular piece this morning. I liked my inktober piece so much, I wanted to color but Klei's uploading system is being really horrible right now. I also thought that I'd do something special for the day. I'll upload the inks on sunday but I used my webcam to get my lineart. Not really eager on doing this too often but I wanted to do this.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 8

On 9/12/2016 at 11:10 PM, Millicy said:

king wil1.pngking wil3.pngking wil2.png

was listening to some music and made queen of hearts inspired versions of king wilson

On 9/13/2016 at 0:07 PM, Millicy said:
On 9/13/2016 at 7:22 AM, DragonMage156 said:

I'd like to think of a dapper catcoon as Cheshire cat :p

cheshire catcoon.pngcheshire catcoon!

wilson king of hearts.png

Wilson strolls out in his Charles Dodgeson Wonderland duds. With a fancy Cheshire catcoon by his side to creep people out with a grin.

I loved the checkered print but the crown on the other picture looked nice. So I combined both.

On 9/13/2016 at 0:51 PM, Quoth143 said:
On 9/13/2016 at 0:48 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/13/2016 at 2:40 AM, Quoth143 said:

fool me twice.png

Here we have the older sibling doing what most would do and try to use their younger siblings as guinea pigs. 

Daaaw, does the teddybear have a name?

Mr. Fuzzums.

albert n willow teddy convo.png

Young Willow and Albert play with their bears. The bears are unable tio break free from their childplay.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:29 AM, ScienceMachine said:
On 9/14/2016 at 1:58 AM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:
On 9/14/2016 at 0:12 AM, minespatch said:
On 9/14/2016 at 0:07 AM, DragonMage156 said:
On 9/13/2016 at 7:41 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/13/2016 at 7:08 PM, ScienceMachine said:
On 9/13/2016 at 6:42 PM, minespatch said:

Dank-nozzle Will the magical.

Will remember that.png

ariel crashes copy.pngI deserved that.

What exactly did you do to piss him off? :p

I called him the dankest of wizards. #420munchery magic.

blaze it

7nrquuu.png

I mean, as much as he doesn't appreciate it, I do appreciate the chances to draw him whooping behind.

20161106p1-Wilbert gives a beatdown.png

It couldn't be a stand alone piece. Needed to be a big comic to get the conversation illustrated. Though I threw in that one joke from Road to El Dorado instead of me saying "I deserved that". Drawing myself being beaten up is strangely fun. Also, sorry @PiturcaClaudiuStef, I probably should have drawn your persona like what @gaming lizard drew but I sticked to what I drew before.

Yes, the comic sans was on purpose. ariel ID face.png

On 9/15/2016 at 4:54 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Cece Sketches.pngRandom doodles before class. Just playing with Cece again.

I did two pictures of Cecelia. One was out of me screencapping a younger and older versio for reference, and the second was due to me remembering why I wanted to draw Cecelia for crossover reasons.

cecelia higgsbury bust.png

I thought I'd try a fancy bust of her. The paper textures came later when I edited this since I thought it'd look nice on her bust and title.

cecelia n jenny in triumphant clothes.png

The first thing that came to mind when hearing her name was Cecelia from Monsters Inc(I was big fan of the film when it came out, had a huge Mike Wazowski collection). So I drew her in the dress. Lack of tentacle legs. Noticing that the piece was missing something, I threw in Jenny(@Aileen-Rose's idea of Charlie's sister) wearing her Triumphant outfit from the Defying Gravity animatic.

On 11/3/2016 at 10:50 PM, MatheusR31 said:

14962539_593336907531495_843230101481685OMGSUIGAHAGJE0GJ340   PS: Pets are meteorproof

unearthing a new kittencoon.png

Immediately when I saw that ADOWABLY GWUMPY WUMPY FACEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I knew I had to just jump in and cuddle the SNUGGAMIFFIN BEEBLE SOOO CYOOOT. This is basically how I react to the black cats outside my home. Though the kitties get friendly once they calm down from the cuddle-shock.

57d8e9a0a5695_ghostlyreply.thumb.jpg.99a54f9051d073b66be8f67f0179a83f.jpg

Sorry @DragonMage156, I forgot where you posted this, so no forum quote this time, unfortunately.ariel crashes.png

huggaboo ghostdork.png

Ghostdork squeezes Ghostmage to a unhealthy degree. Thankfully ghosts don't need afterlife insurance. She'll be fiiiiiiiiiiine.

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 12.54.06 PM.png

pupper hugger.png

This was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before puppies were put into the game so @DarithD actually kind of saw into the future unintentionally with his hound design. I react more to kitty photos but if I'm near a puppy in real life, I get really cuddly.
On 11/5/2016 at 10:46 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

Aaaand finally I do this. I feel like it's taken me long enough to reply to this rp.

WIN_20161105_19_45_08_Pro.jpg

Johnny flame of fury.png

As Johnny fights for freedom, he uses the ability he got out of his moment of being a human experiment: The flame of retribution.

Unfortunately, for the others, they have to deal with the flame. Seigfried being the most affected. With a spot of water, he'll be alright.

inktober 31 friend trick or treaters.png

The final inktober piece. I liked the way I drew it, I colored it earlier. I might color that dragonfly piece earlier. Though I wanted to post the clean lines due to how the webcam blurs the image.

20161106p2-Trapped in the converns.png

Finally, a piece that I didn't expect.

So Saturday and yesterday had the annual Wilson city Whirligig festival. Outside the art counsel building, they had a booth with spin paintings. Originally I was thinking of just having Wilson be the focus seeing what I made, I  decided to throw Willow in. It's been a while since I've done art collages, but I made this particular piece with that in mind.

First did the spin painting, then a few hours later, I did my receipt drawing. Then glued several layers to make sure the ink paint under didn't get too affected by glue. With paintdotnet, I added subtle colors to get the look just right and a transparent blue lomography to get the shadowy elements where they needed to go.

• Like 8