11 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Congratz on the (long awaited) badge, dude!

Yoopers, I'm really happy about it. Feels like I'm closer to the community(stillwaitingformynewlaptopwithhardearnedcashIneedtoearntogetthelaptoptoplaythegamesIearnedwithhardearnedcash).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Yes, combination of commissions and job training. So yeah, I'm hoping to work to get a new laptop. It'll let my father own the laptop my friend gave me.

Oh well, good luck with the whole cash-earining thing man :)

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2016 at 9:33 PM, Aileen-Rose said:
On 8/6/2016 at 8:36 PM, minespatch said:
On 8/6/2016 at 8:19 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

The man smiled, removing his hood, revealing blond hair and a familiar facial structure.
“Jack Carter, the supposed “grim reaper” of this world.”
Wilson’s eyes grew wide.

5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.pngOh man... You hit my theological fandork button.

She Okay.png

psychopomp job inquiry.png

When I say "fandorking" I mean complete fanbratting to my favorite interesting in a completely platonic way. Anything reaper related media I just go gaga for. All because interpretations on what the afterlife is make me really happy.

Should've drawn this sooner, but Oh well. arielcasual shrug.png

20160909p1-Wilson visits wilson nc.png

This massive project took all day to color and all week just to get the linework finished. ariel sweats.png

On retrospect, this looks like Wilson spazzing out in the most happiest fashion but then again, it's kind of shocking that my town's tagline actually fits the protagonist. The whole thing with Wendy and drawing was a coincidence though I kind of appreciated the writing staff for adding that little detail. Not so much the Webber-sacrificing but the drawing does add a aspect to her character.

I don't think Warly appreciates being reminded of being stranded.ariel ID face.png

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:

psychopomp job inquiry.png

When I say "fandorking" I mean complete fanbratting to my favorite interesting in a completely platonic way. Anything reaper related media I just go gaga for. All because interpretations on what the afterlife is make me really happy.

Pffft XD Oh Gosh that is beautiful.

Jack feels loved.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2016 at 9:42 PM, minespatch said:
On 8/25/2016 at 9:18 PM, Mikeadatrix said:
On 8/25/2016 at 9:17 PM, minespatch said:
On 8/25/2016 at 9:14 PM, Mikeadatrix said:

While y'all are hyped for everything else, here I sit staring at the Rose in a vase on a desk grinning like an idiot to myself thinking, "Ho boy oh boy, something big is coming."

Charlie and the beast.

promise you'll 'art' this please?

Terrified of Maxwell but will work on it later(Screencapped your comment so I'll quote ya).

charlie and the beast.png

Managed to get this out of my system so I could get some reference pictures organized offline. So... Got that version of Maxwell into my reference book. Though it was interesting to notice that this form, he has more of a hooved Devil appearance despite having human features.

Was kind of fun  mixing and matching the DS itinerary such as bushes and vases(from the new updates) with the Beauty and the Beast scenery when Beast is sitting with Belle at his castle backyard(the word isn't coming to me right now).

beefalo farewell ride.png

Two white horses in a line
Two white horses in a line
Taking me for my farewell ride
Some may say this might be your last farewell ride
Some may say this might be your last farewell ride
I don't see the face of kindness
And I don't hear the mission bells
I don't smell the morning roses
All I see is
All I see is

I was inspired by the Beck song "Farewell Ride'. Had the lyrics screencapped but it was hard figuring out how to get them to DS scenery. Maxwell was coming to mind with "I don't see the Face of Kindness" and Charlie with "Morning roses" but as for "two white horses" and "Mission bells", it was hard putting the pieces together. I don't really want Wilson to die, despite the song being a bluesy-country funeral dirge. So I turned the horses into a parent and baby beefalo, especially with them being steeds for players.

The Maxwell statue being crumbled to a Greecian element besides a noose of roses is basically Charlie taking her anger out. Fitting the woman's character-arc.

wilson encounters the bobshaeux box.png

If you follow the youtuber Bobshaeux, his videos end with his box character saying the words in this comic. Just thought I'd have fun making a small comic with Wilson reacting to the box.

ariel thumbs up.png

Another skelemoticon of me giving a thumbs up. I was lacking that reaction and figured I needed to make it.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

charlie and the beast.png

Managed to get this out of my system so I could get some reference pictures organized offline. So... Got that version of Maxwell into my reference book. Though it was interesting to notice that this form, he has more of a hooved Devil appearance despite having human features.

Was kind of fun  mixing and matching the DS itinerary such as bushes and vases(from the new updates) with the Beauty and the Beast scenery when Beast is sitting with Belle at his castle backyard(the word isn't coming to me right now).

Now this... this is art. This is far too pure for this world. 

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1

I prefer the way the bic company does the handle. Used to use a softer type of pen from the company but the blue works better for me. I've used black in the past but both work decently in my opinion. It's just the medium I'm using at the moment I have the most resources for.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Eeeeee new borderframe is fancy! So it Charlie And The Beast!

*never uses pens when drawing on paper, instead uses pencil like a scrub*

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Git gud scrub :p

pens just arent my thing either i used to use them to outline but that made it restrictive to what i could color and just made it look bland which is why i stopped with that and only used pencils both graphite and colored

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

pens just arent my thing either i used to use them to outline but that made it restrictive to what i could color and just made it look bland which is why i stopped with that and only used pencils both graphite and colored

You do what serves yourself best. What you've done is fine.