2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 10.55.43 PM.png

So Thanks @Bebbit! I was opening three tabs per notification and I heard a weird space noise. I click the tab with the noise and it turned out the video auto-played and I caught my page! Good choice too! Holy crap!

5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png

yep that is basically the same reaction i had when i got featured too good job buddy : D you shall see your badge shortly if i think thats what the art badge equates to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

yep that is basically the same reaction i had when i got featured too good job buddy : D you shall see your badge shortly if i think thats what the art badge equates to.

If it weren't for Bebbit or another user commenting on the page having the stream being embed. Thanks Esai. :wilson_goodjob:

Didn't get a lot done this week but managed to scrape up little time to get these done:

On 8/4/2016 at 1:26 AM, minespatch said:
On 8/4/2016 at 1:24 AM, Mobbstar said:

Now you need to draw spiders playing poker. :lol:

Will get to it later. arielgoesayyy.png

poker spiders.png

Later is now. So yeah. Took me all week just to get to this. The webcomic I work on was my first priority but I really wanted to base this on the classic painting. Having the spiders smoke also got a chuckle out of me. :wilson_ecstatic:

20160903-Wickerbottom convention badge.png

Badge of Wickerbottom. I love the screenshots of her holding her book triumphantly when she's using her power.

ariel noooo.png

There's times where I feel like I need to emote with this.:wilson_sneaky:

interrupting the stage act.png

A quote from another episode of Baywatching. The episode Lupa reviewed had a magician and calling the character the "Great Moron-i" just fit another Maxwell Torture comic. This time the torture is at his pride.ariel ID face.png

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I love how they all do something different.

I tried to make sure my drawing follow close to the painting I based it after. It was kind of a challenge figuring out the lamp like in the painting but I'm glad I got the "lamp" made.

• Like 1

20160905p1-Wigfrid exercise manual.png

Wigfrid in a early training manual. Though really, another thing I found during my father's clean up of old merch and decided to slap Wigfried on since the lady in the booklet was very limber and athletic like her.

Here's the original book if you're curious:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 8.51.31 PM.png

cosmo gets a hitchhiker.png

@Theinsanefruitloop's Cosmo gets a nanonite hitchiker instead of his bag. Inspired by a visual mistake on my part when reading @Quoth143's Resumpterus and thinking my character Camoflauge was on the crow's back. 

catcoon fishing.png

I have a pole where I like to fish Gizmo and Cosmic with. It's pretty fun and adorable.

20160905p2-evil flower underestimates scientist.png

The next panel/comic of the @Walter0 generation thread.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

New Canvas.png

I gotta do a reply pic to the some time, thanks for the lil' pic. Looks like I'm in a Gene Kelly movie. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 8/6/2016 at 8:13 PM, DragonMage156 said:
On 8/6/2016 at 4:44 PM, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

I had the strangest dream about Don't Starve last night. Wilson turned into a crow in it. It was actually a really awesome dream, though it was very strange.

Someone please draw this XD

wilson crowfermation.png

Sounded like a interesting challenge. So I tried to be surreal. Unintentionally was inspired by both the Origin trailer and @rubidiumsart's perspective pieces.

dont starve pencils september 7 2016.png

The project I'm doing is massive so I'll keep filling what I've done so far. I'm almost done with the pencils but two more pieces I need to do before I put them all together.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Welp, time for that dream to be filed as a nightmare. (Seriously, though, thank you!)

Big thanks to both of you for even Incepting the idea into my head. Just had to draw it, so I screencapped the conversation you two had in your thread earlier in August. Also, I thrive on Nightmare Fuel to be honest.

ariel finds a assist tool.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rubidiumsart said:

you could add some shading to make it more intense, or.. some tears..images (1).jpg

20160908p1-wilson crowfermation.png

Are you ready?
Transformation central! (Transformation central!)
Reformation central! (Reformation central!)
Transmogrification central!
Can you feel it?

arielgoesayyy.pngThanks for inspiring me to get this one into a actual colored piece. The tears are a nice touch.

• Like 5