8 hours ago, minespatch said:

This was going through my mind when I saw that screencapture. I feel bad for any player who got that message. :wilson_ecstatic:

I think you still got it after the crabbit was implemented, unless you mean the players who didn't know that meant it was still being implemented? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

krampus selling off wares.png

riding the eyedeers.png

mrwesmime.png

i kinda wanna draw saleskrapus, now. he's strangely friendly looking. hope they use him in the future c:

DEER! the second best hoofed animal next to goats! DDDDEEEEEERRRRR!!!!

i ever tell you that mr. mime is my favorite non-legendary pokemon? he just looks so goofy and friendly. (shame i haven't found one in my moon game yet, and i''m on the elite 4 >.>)

OH! and side note, the groupshot is fnished, i just never scanned it because turns out the lbrary was closed on the weekend. i'll do it after class in a couple hours c:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. "No kitty, this is my pot pie!" (Sorry, this pic reminded me of that scene from South Park).
  2. Oh god XD
  1. No my intention but yeah. Maybe I subconsciously thought of Eric.
  2. Not a attack on you, just something my father and I worked on. :wilson_ecstatic:
6 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Oh they still got the item after it was implemented, tbh I would've loved to get that message myself.

5 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I think you still got it after the crabbit was implemented, unless you mean the players who didn't know that meant it was still being implemented? 

To be honest, I'm sure players got the crabpack, so this was me poking fun at the wrong message than anything else. Glad to see it got fixed but the idea of Wilson confused had to be done.

33 minutes ago, mewthemew said:
  1. i kinda wanna draw saleskrapus, now. he's strangely friendly looking. hope they use him in the future c:
  2. DEER! the second best hoofed animal next to goats! DDDDEEEEEERRRRR!!!!
  3. i ever tell you that mr. mime is my favorite non-legendary pokemon? he just looks so goofy and friendly. (shame i haven't found one in my moon game yet, and i''m on the elite 4 >.>)
  4. OH! and side note, the groupshot is fnished, i just never scanned it because turns out the lbrary was closed on the weekend. i'll do it after class in a couple hours c:
  1. Going to be drawing him with Charlie in the future, so I know how ya feel. I should also do a tribute piece to the unimplemented shopkeeper.
  2. I've fed them before at Santa's Village in California. They're very nice.
  3. Also a interesting side character in the show. Works as a maid for Ash's mother. No, you didn't tell me yet. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Eyyyyyyyyy, take your time. We'll be looking forward to what you have coming up.
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Going to be drawing him with Charlie in the future, so I know how ya feel. I should also do a tribute piece to the unimplemented shopkeeper.
  1. I've fed them before at Santa's Village in California. They're very nice.
  2. Also a interesting side character in the show. Works as a maid for Ash's mother. No, you didn't tell me yet. :wilson_ecstatic:
  3. Eyyyyyyyyy, take your time. We'll be looking forward to what you have coming up.

(nuberng is off a bit *SHRUG!*)

1. i percieve him as an oddly friendly krampus, but really he's trying to get close to you and bully you with sales.

2. deer? goats? both? i <3 faining goats. they're so itty bitty and cute!

3. i haven't seen the anime is many many years. (well, at least ever since they got rid f brock, seemingly permanently this time T^T)

4. gotcha ^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:
  1. (nuberng is off a bit *SHRUG!*)
  2. 1. i percieve him as an oddly friendly krampus, but really he's trying to get close to you and bully you with sales.
  3. 2. deer? goats? both? i <3 faining goats. they're so itty bitty and cute!
  4. 3. i haven't seen the anime is many many years. (well, at least ever since they got rid f brock, seemingly permanently this time T^T)
  1. Nope, you did fine.
  2. So... Basically the Billy Mays of Don't Starve.ariel ID face.png
  3. For a short time in California, I baby-sat a baby goat. Used to walk it around town in Temecula like a puppy but had to pick up the little guy time-to-time due to the goat not liking the asphalt on his hooves.
  4. They show it in movies 2 and 3(both focusing on Ash's mother) so I remembered that. They're really good films too, had one of the first season directors working on it, hence the Lovecraftian nature of the films(1 and 3) while Nihlism in Movie 2.

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Nope, you did fine.
  2. So... Basically the Billy Mays of Don't Starve.ariel ID face.png
  3. For a short time in California, I baby-sat a baby goat. Used to walk it around town in Temecula like a puppy but had to pick up the little guy time-to-time due to the goat not liking the asphalt on his hooves.
  4. They show it in movies 2 and 3(both focusing on Ash's mother) so I remembered that. They're really good films too, had one of the first season directors working on it, hence the Lovecraftian nature of the films(1 and 3) while Nihlism in Movie 2.

2. HI SALESKRAMPUS HERE WITH THE NEW OXICLEAN! (may billy mays rest in peace.)

3. o.o D'aww!!!

• Like 1

On 11/25/2016 at 3:04 AM, DarithD said:

wew2.pngGonna make more Mine's Meme in the future

ariel bad joke.pngEyyyyy thanks.

On 11/25/2016 at 3:21 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

inb4 there is a whole folder full of minespatch memesoh wait minespatch has that already nvm

I call it "Benson reaction file" after the fact I used to do a lot of Regular Show stoof back in 2014.

• Like 2

Heyo guys! Sorry for the absence. With a laptop on the fritz, I got a huge disconnection. So thanks to my uncle's charity, I'm back online and so is my father.

So here's another mass dump of stuff I digitalized a day ago even though I drew these across the days I was internetally-neutered.

20161212p3-Bobby in the big green hat.png

A piece that probably took me the longest of the fully colored pieces I did that night. Though I didn't exactly expect I'd get green paper when I screencapped this.

This was a piece based on the more cheerful lyrics of the somewhat depressing song "Girl in the little green hat". So, even though her hat is small size, I still felt inspired by the song.

While Bobby is inked, the background was left in pencil since I think I was on a Adam Warren Empowered kick. Warren uses pencil work so wonderfully, it's a major goal I want to get to in the future. Him and Eric Powell are such masters are at it.

wilson undoos his gag.png

This was the piece I was working on when the laptop I previously used crapped out. Which is kind of ironic that Wilson screaming is how I felt when I inked the piece at the time. Probably shouldn't have replied but I could resist showing a ripped off beard.

20161212p1-Wilson's prison.png

Based off a quote toward the end of Kingdom Hearts. The way Ansem said the line just  hit me hard with inspiration when I heard it again recently when I showed the ending of the game to my father.  I know I wanted a minimalistic piece with Wilson with a giant Maxwell and looking up the "loading screen" on google got me one of the shipwrecked loading screens which helped me figure out the rest. The background I worked from scratch. Same with the water touch on the world.

20161212p2-Maxwells trampled rose.png

A piece I've been wanting to do in a long time, so I can cross it off my to-do list finally. As well as a actually respectable piece to Maxwell. I really should even if he gives me the creeps. Yet the song "Trampled Rose" from Tom Waits, kept ringing through my head recently so I pushed myself to get this piece done. Though I feel Charlie looks creepy with how little room I could work with. I'm really so glad William Carter turned out fine.

skeledork skins pun unintended.png

Jumping in on character skin concepts with skeledork. Though I'm glad I got to the point where the no-eyed deer got in for a Hallowed idea. Though... Klaus seems more my style. Oh well. :wilson_ecstatic:

I actually own a duster, so "Guest of Honor" is more of my narcissism. Triumphant is kind of treading toward Wilson's territory but I wanted to go for a undertaker look. My father and I used to play as undertakers in the local gunfighter show in Temecula back in the day, so yeah. While rose is pretty much me strutting out in my favorite color, GREEEEEN. While the return of fleshling skeledork/Ariel. I'm guessing THEM has skeledork's skin, so yeah.

catcoon perching on wilsons back.png

Quickly doodled this when my Gizmo kept using my back as a perch as I was doing practice doodles. She's a sweet kitty but can be unintentionally mean. :wilson_ecstatic:

priapus god of bees.png

@toki-wartoothxx 'n my Priapus using the power of his title making the bees working to his advantage. He's not a villain but he's a likable jerk.

shopkeeper introduces in the dark.png

I wanted to do a piece tributing to the unimplemented shopkeeper and tossed in a 'lil Maxwell to hint what might be the character's origin. Curious if this character will ever be implemented but here's fan speculation anyways.

skeledork struggles with oils.png

I was inspired eating some bbq pork cuttlets I got at Dollar Tree. One of my weaknesses is oils in particular meats if they're packed with oils. So the meat isn't a problem, just oils. Skeledork probably shouldn't be eating actual meats, but nightmare fuel. Oh well, bending stoof.

wendy winter wear.png

Dress this before the actual winter skin was shown. I doodled up a winter theme since it's getting colder and at the unemployment office my father was at had some fake poinsettias. It made me think of Abigail.

wickerbottom novel meditation.png

A sketch I doodled out of a whim since I haven't done much Wickerbottom and I really need to do more Wolfgang and Shipwrecked pieces as well. Something  about meditation with this piece.

1. two gentlemen scientist strive.png
  2. soul robber discussion.png
  3. Jack finds triumphant wilson.png

Due to my marathoning Oogie's Revenge with my father, I remembered how scientific Jack Skellington was. I'm pretty sure Wilson and Jack would be equals in friendship. These ideas are fanfic fodder for the future, so probably I'll cook something up in the future.

1. Wilson and Jack with their respective weapons and enemies. I had a hard time getting the baby spiders down due to how fuzzy the trophy in the game has them. OH well, I tried. Really liked how the green ghost turned out.
  2. Two science fanboys squeeing over science. I intrude on the mini-forum.
  3. A idea for when Wilson sacrifices himself to the Nightmare Throne, leaving Jack by himself to figure his way back home only to come across the shadow counterpart. I kind of imagine that Maxwell on the throne and the figure posing as him are two different entities so this Wilson is probably using Maxwell, Wilson, or any other Triumphant skinner type compared to the poor soul on the throne. I'm... Kind of feeling bad for not adding a idea of what to call Wilson's outfit, so I left the scarecrow menu blank.:wilson_dilemma:

ds box elf concept.png A concept of a Winter feast npc inspired by @PanAzej's thread.  I saw a magazine cover and the character got doodled out.1201161740-00.thumb.png.ce8e72b63cbe4dc450f452b07b160a05.png

ariel jawdrop.pngSkeledork jaw dropping in shock. Felt like I needed this.

SAM_1994.pngSAM_1992.png
Making science, making science

Wanted to photograph these when me and father fix the hoodornament/crank but couldn't resist. Wilson fits the Mayor's hearse like a glove.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 11

30 minutes ago, minespatch said:

20161212p1-Wilson's prison.png

Based off a quote toward the end of Kingdom Hearts. The way Ansem said the line just  hit me hard with inspiration when I heard it again recently when I showed the ending of the game to my father.  I know I wanted a minimalistic piece with Wilson with a giant Maxwell and looking up the "loading screen" on google got me one of the shipwrecked loading screens which helped me figure out the rest. The background I worked from scratch. Same with the water touch on the world.

20161212p2-Maxwells trampled rose.png

A piece I've been wanting to do in a long time, so I can cross it off my to-do list finally. As well as a actually respectable piece to Maxwell. I really should even if he gives me the creeps. Yet the song "Trampled Rose" from Tom Waits, kept ringing through my head recently so I pushed myself to get this piece done. Though I feel Charlie looks creepy with how little room I could work with. I'm really so glad William Carter turned out fine.

shopkeeper introduces in the dark.png

I wanted to do a piece tributing to the unimplemented shopkeeper and tossed in a 'lil Maxwell to hint what might be the character's origin. Curious if this character will ever be implemented but here's fan speculation anyways.

1. never played or seen anything significant to kingdon hearts. but that fits so well 

2. mew approves. this is mewthemew approved. 

3. poor shopkeeper, abandoned and left to the wayside  so early n development. i imagine he's quite lonely. (i kinda wanna draw him in playable character form, but i'm actually really bad at that.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mewthemew said:
  1.  never played or seen anything significant to kingdon hearts. but that fits so well
  2.  poor shopkeeper, abandoned and left to the wayside  so early n development. i imagine he's quite lonely. (i kinda wanna draw him in playable character form, but i'm actually really bad at that.)

1. Here you go.
  2. Go for it, you never know until ya try.
  • Like 2

I've been successfully summoned.

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:

wendy winter wear.png

Hey, this design is interesting. Pigtails replacement? Hmm...

54 minutes ago, minespatch said:

ds box elf concept.pngA concept of a Winter feast npc inspired by

@PanAzej's thread.  I saw a magazine cover and the character got doodled out.

Reminds me of one of TF2 hats:

250px-Holiday_Headcase.png?t=20111216232

I could make this an item, but I think it'd be too silly xP

And that's my Winter-y spider!

Edited by PanAzej
apparently i couldnt link an image
  • Like 1

Just now, PanAzej said:
  1. Hey, this design is interesting. Pigtails replacement? Hmm... Reminds me of one of TF2 hats:
  2. I could make this an item, but I think it'd be too silly xP
  3. And that's my Winter-y spider!
  1. Yeah, I figured if there were winter-based character skins, the head has to be fitting the outfit rather than just be a no-connection. So she has pigtail warmers. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Like I said, "npc", a character to assist or attack users. Not sure.
  3. Another reason why I tagged you.

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Yeah, I figured if there were winter-based character skins, the head has to be fitting the outfit rather than just be a no-connection. So she has pigtail warmers. :wilson_ecstatic:

Well, she has bones in her pigtails, so that could make sense...

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Like I said, "npc", a character to assist or attack users. Not sure.

Maybe a Scarecrow reskin? But even then, it's too silly xV

Or Maxwell's box-followers? Lol.

• Like 1