Pelliway Draws!

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Have you down any other pieces in the past?

Yes, but I not a ton of Don't Starve stuff, other than my avatar. I have another Wigfrid drawing I haven't finished yet, I think I'll do that next.

Did you want to make a request? =P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

For non-DS stoof, you should try the off topic section. That way you can spread your art to more people. That's just a suggestion, you don't have to.

Maybe a kittykit on top of a terrified smallbird?:wilson_ecstatic:

Haha, yeah, maybe I will. And ok, gimme a few minutes =P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Yup! Didn't expect the good quality in such a short time. Thanks a lot for taking my prompt.

Thanks! I do a lot of hand-drawn stickers irl, so by necessity I'm pretty fast. And yeah, no problem, you've helped me fill my boredom.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Willow and Maxwell fighting over a tam'o'shanter? if that's not too much to ask. :?

Jeez, this took forever. Sorry about that, texting my friend simultaneously slows me down. 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.22.24 PM.png

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Pelliway said:

Jeez, this took forever. Sorry about that, texting my friend simultaneously slows me down. 

Hey no problemo, and the background and the foreground look magnificent! And Willow looks feisty as ever going against the dapperest (and  most fragile) of survivors.

I really wish I had a way to pay ya back. :c

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Hey no problemo, and the background and the foreground look magnificent! And Willow looks feisty as ever going against the dapperest (and  most fragile) of survivors.

I really wish I had a way to pay ya back. :c

No worries! I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't like doing it. buuut if you want to, you can add me on steam. I'm product of boredom 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Pelliway said:

No worries! I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't like doing it. buuut if you want to, you can add me on steam. I'm product of boredom 

I'm glad to hear that, but you wouldn't mind pming me your steam username would ja? =o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

I'm glad to hear that, but you wouldn't mind pming me your steam username would ja? =o

Huh? No, no, that's my username. Oh, sorry it's productofboredom without any spaces. Steam's notorious for having a glitchy search, so if you need a link it's this: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117453350

(I don't mind putting my steam profile in the open, I'd be happy to play with anyone in this thread.)

19 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Omg, that smallbird XD

I'd like to make a request but Idk what :p how about... Wilson hitting Maxwell over the head with a walking cane? (Wilson can jump high, apparently XD )

So as it turns out, Wilson can NOT jump high at all.... but he can climb. =D

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 7.32.10 PM.png

• Like 9