11 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

This is so much it'd take too long to write a full comment mentioning everything I want to mention so I won't discuss anything at all because I got no time to.

Ariel eeeyyyy 1_0 .pngI don't mind. You commented and that's all that matters~

11 minutes ago, Theinsanefruitloop said:

those drawings are too awesome <3 That mini comic seems interesting 8D

10 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I really like the comic so far!

I'm letting my father print them out as well as the other supplementary material so if I do feel I can finish this, I'll have the references I need. My scripts are too messy to be used, so I'll need a blank canvas to get the pages just right.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

XD Oh my goodness Jack's face. Man is that an unamused face. I love it!

I imagine Skeledork coming over to constantly fanbrat the poor man. So I'm sure the guy is going to gradually be tired of constant questions about his reluctant perdicament.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

This is AWESOME! I think the wordliness really adds to the feel of the comic!

Also helps since the focus is on the filmmaker. It adds a meta-ness to it due to being more cinematic in that regard.

4 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Maple Chester: Am lomber yack, gib pets pls.

Somehow I can just hear @The Noon Fish's mermsona just say that. :wilson_ecstatic:

Though, "lomber yak" is pretty cute.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2016 at 2:30 AM, Storm137 said:

The Reserve Banner.png

Summary: Welcome to the Umbra Region a melting pot for people and Pokemon alike…  Where life continues just as it has for as long as it’s existed… But this isn’t about legendary fights, or evil teams… Join me Professor Wilson Higgsbury into a fantastical world… The world of Pokemon.

(Banner: @Aileen-Rose )

The Professor

20161016-Professor Wilson of the Umbra Region.png

I was inspired by the description that Storm made that I just had the image in my head. Downloaded the gameboy font and messed around with the art to get a similar look. Little disappointed I couldn't get the graphic look the game had but other than that, I'm very pleased. Tried to not use the same palette that the one with Professor Oak had so it fit Wilson's palette.

On 9/9/2016 at 9:00 PM, ScienceMachine said:

William 1.png

Boy, years ago, William would've just been a stick in the mud, just the blandest shonen anime protagonist you could imagine, with your Default "Dark past involving a lost loved one" personality package. Right now I'm just trying to add some personality to him, maybe making him a bit more scummy.

Wilber flings his razor.png

For some reason, when I saw Wilbur standing that way. It felt like he was masking a little madness streak. Wanted to making it look like he was throwing the razor violently but with the perspective I drew in, it seems more friendly with him tossing it. Oh well, it worked nonetheless.

On 9/9/2016 at 0:50 PM, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #20Seems like Wilson shares my hate for splumonkeys...

New Canvas.png

Striking a spellunkey.png

That splumonkey had it coming~ I really wanted Wilson to spreadeagle but once again, the perspective made me change his legs to a forward lunge. It works better that way I suppose. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 9/10/2016 at 10:44 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:42 PM, Storm137 said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:31 PM, Aileen-Rose said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:10 PM, Aileen-Rose said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:04 PM, minespatch said:
On 9/10/2016 at 10:30 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

Fiya Hair.png

Willow: Nyaaa! A phoenix needs her nest! This fire like hair shall be my home from here on, Princey!

Wilson: Heh... As you wish, Lady Phoenix.

Imagine the adventures of Chibi Willow.:wilson_ecstatic:

The tiny little Phoenix who wants to share her love of fire with EVERYONE and has a soft side for the Prince of Shadows.

Huh, a phoenix imp who rides a firey Chester. I should draw this.:wilson_ecstatic:

Do it. I dare you.

Joining her and saying I double dare you.

Don't worry, guys. I screencaptured the comments. Currently busy working on "Charlie and the beast". I'll get to it later. :wilson_ecstatic:

Willow the phienix imp.png

Willow strikes upon the mighty maple Chester. She might be tiny but has a massive punch with her finger-power. So yeah, I wanted to bring back the Canadian Chester again since I guess it's my oc now. :wilson_ecstatic:

I guess this is like a fantasy rpg AU of DS. Especially since I'll be tackling gnome Wendy in the future.

On 9/9/2016 at 10:53 PM, ScienceMachine said:

Shipwrecked 2.png

In which I haven't played the game in 44 years. Luckily, the basics aren't lost on me.

On 9/10/2016 at 11:26 PM, LadyD said:

Well here it is... 

Maxwell and D.jpg

Lady D's bet interupted.png

Forgive me, @LadyD. It's fun giving your persona eyes out of emotiveness.

Once again I interrupt a serious scene. This was mainly my chance to redraw that awesome Umbra mirror. Besides making Wilbur have a moment of egotism(I should know that he's holding a coconut but the way the arm is drawn, it looks like a mirror to me- MIRRORCEPTION).

Ey, I managed to draw Maxwell. Took me a while to get over my fear but at least he's... Kind of on model? wilson shrug.png

On 9/2/2016 at 11:36 AM, Walter0 said:

Marble Statues.png

On 10/14/2016 at 2:48 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

Marble Sculptures (Bishop, Kingly, Carved Hornucopia, Knight, Queenly, Pawn, Bubble Pipe Carving, Rook Figure)muse_marble.gif

Charlies freudian statuary.png

I titled this "Fruedian" due to the face I feel these statues each represent a view of how Charlie sees herself. Though the "queenly" one is mainly a addition to add to the chess set the dev team added, I felt it was important. Originally it was just going to be the two but I started working on this as soon as the new update came up. It was perfect timing to do a important piece for her character.

The statue with the sword might've been better with the overwhelmed angry Charlie but the sad mask said differently to me.

On 10/13/2016 at 11:26 PM, Zeklo said:

If these guys can't do it for you. I don't know what can.RKDkrWh.jpg

On 10/13/2016 at 11:29 PM, CarlZalph said:

It's a thing.T9Z3rfN.pngMore blackened fluids for the blackened fluids god?

Wilson distracted by a atrium.png

I have to say, good job to the devs for making the new shadow chess pieces freakishly terrifying. The chill up my spine as I saw the animations in the update threads. Though the Knight shadow is what intrigued me the most in design. Reminds me of the Nightjerk concept I worked on a few months ago.

More Inktober stoof:

• inktober10 Jump Wolfgang.pngWolfgang imitates the Greyhound bus logo. Or is at least being close to Usain Bolt's stamina...?
  • inktober11 transporting by beefalo.pngA big beefalo barges boastfully being boisterous.
  • inktober12 Worried Wimpgang.pngWimpgang seems to not notice the bearger behind him.
  • inktober12 scared webber.pngNot sure what's so scary about this rabbit. Maybe he needs a holy hand grenade.
  • inktober14 Tree battle.pngWigfrid has 20 bucks on the Palmguard. Woodie just wants to be far away from the battle.
  • inktober15 relaxing woodlegs.pngWoodlegs finally gets some sleep. Though he's not out of the sandy woods yet.
  • inktober16 wet wx.pngChllin' WX among the rain. It's a stereotypical WX pic but this is my first chance.

Priapus makes to the shadow world.png

Me and @toki-wartoothxx's Priapus leaning on a harp statue. Threw in the cherub Maxwell head for laughs. It's apparently not in the game but I saw it in the wiki. We're planning on doing a picture/art rp with the camoflauge characters. She already started with her thread, so I'll get to working on my reply as soon as I finish things.

Willow finds wilson unfortunately.png

Drew this when I was tired. :wilson_ecstatic: Originally it was just Wilson sleeping in a compromising position but thought I should add some humiliation to the scene. Then added a Chester since my cats would do the same to me if I slept like that.

ariel gets ready for autumn.png

Decided to draw my real life sweater-coat on my persona since Autumn is on its way. I've worn it since I was 8 and it's never lost shape. Though with the patches you see, I've sown a lot of cloth to it so I don't lose my childhood coat. It's very important to me.

ariel frustrated.png

I was frustrated earlier this week. My browser was slow as heck. Kept holding my head like this in frustration as I waited for my laptop to verify permissions. Bleh.

ariel fistbump.pngskelemoticon redraw of this fistbump.png

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

>w< Oooo love these! You did a smashing job on Professor Higgsbury and the Willow imp. Just aaah! That's so cool!

12 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

Eeee!!! >w< THANK YOU SO MUCH! These are so cool!

Big thanks to your team with these concepts. I highly enjoy what this forum comes up with. Never a dull day around here. :wilson_ecstatic:

Willimp really is a fire-cracker~

A big thanks as well for the concept of the Reserve. It's a great AU.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

Seriously, thank you so much. It means so much to hear, given what we put into our stories... And the Reserve is quickly becoming one of my favorites I've taken the time to write this year.

The effort shows. You two are quite a team. Such teamwork is quite powerful.

Good luck on your future endeavors. I know you both needs it like my partnership does.

• Like 2

On 10/17/2016 at 0:37 AM, toki-wartoothxx said:

So starting the DS reply thing with the Cammy crew. and yes Johnny is falling from the sky.

14766795318811308252042.jpg

raining men on Johnny Massacre.png

The creatures brought Johnny company. Against their will~ Poor Canary didn't stand a chance to raining men.

blunt wendy on rose webber.png

Like what children usually do, Wendy goes blunt to Webber's fabulousness. To be honest, my first thought on Rose Webber was either the ending of Yellow Submarine or Troll in Central Park. Or "Elmchanted Fores-BEAVER?! DID SOMEONE SAY... BEAVER?!"

this is mr skits life i think.png

Me trying to translate the Weird Al song "This is the life". I feel bad that what I thought about of "Mr Skits in this 192/30s inspired song" became a mess. :wilson_ecstatic:

ariel hopeful.png

Skeledork being hopeful. I had a different image in my head but... "Skeledork doing staring kitten" is what I originally wanted.

inktober pieces:

• inktober16 battle merm.png Battle merm. I wasn't sure what to do since battle is ambiguous.
  • inktober18 escape deerclops.pngEscaping from the deerclops. Again, the word was ambiguous.
  • inktober19 dragonfly flight.pngWillow and larvae reenact the neverending story.
  • inktober 20 squeeze wes.pngFreshly squeezed Wes. Poor mime. No voice to scream from.
  • inktober 21 big toadstool.pngBig toadstool. Wx-78 approaches unintentionally.
  • inktober 22 little mandrake.pngSmall Mandrake. I feel bad for not taking the size of the Koalephant to note.
  • inktober 23 slow slurtles.pngSlow slurtles. Wilson waited so many hours to get slurtle soup.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 9