5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

oh i just heard that they can grow and that made me think that maybe they'll be aggresive when they grow

It depends on the carer. Think about the story Animal Farm. The pig Nepolion took innocent puppies and turned them into soldiers. Could apply to whoever take cares of Varglings as well. Though you could be right, people been saying that about kittykits growing into catcoons.

1 minute ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i'm wondering what you mean by apophenia art?

I'm a big fan of crossovers and sometimes I see patterns where they weren't intended. Also adding the word for alliteration. Same thing with my other thread being called "Catawampus cartoons".

• Like 2

On 9/16/2016 at 6:12 AM, DarithD said:

Together, they case various crime across the forum

We got him!.png

Upcomming from the pig village.png

The pigman village's local reporter finds out illegal overproduced memes in the Maxwell Meme's thread. @Ninjanemo also reports on the in-site whereabouts of other tasty gossip.

On 9/18/2016 at 7:54 AM, Mobbstar said:

Cmon guys SM is sick and you try to provoke more doodles of your avatars?

Instead of drawing Will dispatching of these fools for you, you should draw yourself a cup of wondertea! Wheeeeee!

mobbstar's wondertea.png

Skeledork endorses Wondertea among the residents of the Klei forums. "Makes ya think". :wilson_wink:

On 11/12/2016 at 5:25 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

The next reply! I'm posting here for the sake of consistency.

1478989492270-1738786517.jpg

Cammy lectures among the burnt.png

Soon after Johnny collected himself, Camoflauge spouts a load of cockney in defense as his fellow employees ease their butt pain. Sniper, the youth, doesn't realize the latent madness within him.

On 8/15/2013 at 10:33 AM, MilleniumCount said:

First only this one the other is in production...

Posted Image

willowbunny procures paranormal carrot.png

Willowbunny conjures a paranormal carrot with pyrokinesis. Was inspired when I saw the Count's drawing in her thread while I bingewatched back in September. Finally got to draw it.

Did a lot of non-forum related doodles since I just had to draw these before I lost my memories.

skeledork rides da chestah.png
Skeledork Ridin' a Chester despite the puppy-chest walking very slow due to body weight. More like turtle speed.
Wickerbottoms catcoon walk.png
Wickerbottom walking her catcoon. The newborn kittykits follow their mother in example. Yet too derpy too truly match example at the moment due to being newborn raggamuffins.

thelucian pet pile.png
A pile of babybeasts resting. Co-starring @Theinsanefruitloop's Cosmo in his Thanksgiving stuffed body.

beatrix potter webber.png

Finally, a piece I've been intending to draw in a while. A Beatrix Potter inspired Webber chasing a butterfly, based after the illustration of Tom Kitten wearing that outfit. I'd probably imagine that Wickerbottom made that outfit and he did a "song of the south" and played around in it in rebellion, finding it stuffy like the kid in the movie.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Upcomming from the pig village.png

The pigman village's local reporter finds out illegal overproduced memes in the Maxwell Meme's thread. @Ninjanemo also reports on the in-site whereabouts of other tasty gossip.

Hey, nice mem- WAIT HOLD ON, 25 dollars for a newspaper?? What kind of ripoff newspaper is this??

(Seriously though, thanks for the cameo appearance. Appreciate ya!)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Hey, nice mem- WAIT HOLD ON, 25 dollars for a newspaper?? What kind of ripoff newspaper is this??

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I think those are cents. Considering the severe shortage of cents on Umbra Island, I'd say that's still expensive as all heck.

51 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Yeah, it should just be like, 3 carrots or something.

WOOOOOOOOOOPs! :wilson_ecstatic:

I've always had them as "25 gold" but I didn't think about the currency when I did the first newspaper. Should've asked someone who played the game before I did the first one. Thanks so much guys. You've given me a great idea for the next one. Though the idea of the Pig Times came from @mewthemew.
Fresh from the pig village.pngnext papah from the pig village.pngUpcomming from the pig village.png

6 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

(Seriously though, thanks for the cameo appearance. Appreciate ya!)

Big thanks to @DarithD for drawing a Lenny in the first place, so i just made you a reporter. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

It could be the equivalent of 2 or 3 coins. There are coins in SW!

I would guess if these were the Boarmen like I read in the wiki but this paper is for the pigmen village. You'd have to talk to Mew about this since I'm just rolling off the concept of a in-universe paper.

On 11/14/2016 at 6:25 AM, Arlesienne said:

Excellent! Can you prepare some introduction to each character please? I'd like to learn more about them.

20161120p9-The league starve bio.png

I have another version of this as five seperate images for the thread but hope this helps. I wanted to try to emulate the screen from what google images had. Also messed the background around so that each character had their corresponding color.

22 hours ago, toki-wartoothxx said:

Johnny started crying. Good job, Cammy.

14796170161851692739968.jpg

Seigfried wakes to the biome.png

Seigfried wakes to find he isn't in Lunar City anymore. Though due to a ranting Camoflauge, the vampire's head catapulted the poor nanonite man into the air.

Sniper investigates the bunnies. Especially the beardling that stares back.

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 6.29.31 AM.png

researching bebok.png

I didn't even know what a Bebok was when I screencaptured that. So when I finally got to the piece and did what any poor student does and checked on Wikipedia, it lead me to "sackmen". So I threw in a Krampus sack to go with the theme. Thanks for the idea, @Arlesienne.

On 9/19/2016 at 6:21 PM, Zeklo said:

I'm just saying. Seeing this was probably far more entertaining then seeing the actual crabpack.

lXqMuY5.jpg

klei's thingamabob.png

This was going through my mind when I saw that screencapture. I feel bad for any player who got that message. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 9/9/2013 at 10:19 AM, MilleniumCount said:

And the mystery of the flying meat...dun dun dun

pOVOc4E.jpgZEmJHnW.jpg

chester catches flying steak.png

I went for the original screencapture to add to Count's drawing. Just the idea of Chester of jumping up like a puppy at the steak just had to be done. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 10/5/2013 at 11:49 AM, MilleniumCount said:

v5n01OF.png

On 10/6/2013 at 3:42 AM, MilleniumCount said:

Problems you I try to walk in the park

problems_if_you_re_a_skeleton___walk_in_

skeleton chase adventure.png

Even though she did this way before Hallowed Nights was a thing, since this is her Hallowed Night costume, I thought I throw my fellow skelly persona into the piece. I'm kind of a midget due to the fact I'm working with a realistic anatomy for Count's costume. Poor hound-pupper.

On 11/14/2013 at 4:49 PM, MilleniumCount said:

a3JiC2R.png

eyebone feels patronized.png

Wilson tries to cheer up eyebone but the bone just feels patronized by the kindergarten-teacher attitude.

On 11/14/2016 at 3:13 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

The dates of last year's sale (assuming similar dates this year) would also overlap nicely with the next ANR update (November 24).From the Klei Store Page / @Klei Twitter Account:

KrampusSale.jpg

krampus selling off wares.png

Couldn't resist doing a fake ad with the Saleskrampus from the ad. I'm getting heavy Mr. Nick vibes and I just had to do this. Especially with poor Wilson not used to this in the first place.

On 11/13/2016 at 8:03 AM, Asparagus said:

6e2155aa8f0fede2410c1cfc33d677e6.png

On 11/17/2016 at 10:50 PM, V2C said:

DSTupdate_herdmentality_sm.JPG

riding the eyedeers.png

When the designs for the deers finally got shown, I quickly scrambled to draw them. Especially with Skeledork and the tagalong kids riding them. I just had to draw @mewthemew's Merp on the horn since she needed a first row seat.

catcoon wants pie.png

Due to my father getting a free meal at Golden Coral, I snuck a pumpkin pie out of the restaurant to eat later. Due to cats liking pumpkin pie, this scene happened, hence the inspiration.

mrwesmime.png

Wes as Mr. Mime from Pokemon. Not sure if anybody else has tackled this idea before.

thats not lucy.png

So... There's a living axe in the Christmas sequel to Beauty and the Beast. I just wanted to have Woodie getting mentally scarred by the fact the Jewish salesman axe isn't Lucy. I'm horrible.ariel ID face.png

wilsons spiral hill.png

Another Idea I'm not sure if anyone's done. Wilson's hair being Spiral Hill and whatnot. Again, I'm horrible. Wilson is a fluke of the universe and whether he can believe it or not, the universe is laughing behind his back.

• Like 13

your drawings are ugly yes,yes you are truly horrible nah i'm just joking

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

catcoon wants pie.png

Due to my father getting a free meal at Golden Coral, I snuck a pumpkin pie out of the restaurant to eat later. Due to cats liking pumpkin pie, this scene happened, hence the inspiration.

and wilson should share a bit or else he's gonna get a scratch

• Like 1