Doodles! of DS!

Wow thank you for the likes everyone, even Wendy is shocked! HAVE MORE!!

Untitled.png

Adult Wendy

WS.png

The I won't say Dad Wendy

CW.png

Alice and the Protein Killer

RW.png

Insanity Dance Wendy

LW.png

And an actual not Wendy content! Suprise! (for now...)

TG.png

Webber~! (my 2nd favourite) ((also the image was too big and i had to cut his legs))

DW.png

"Say Pal, wanna go on a date at Nightmare's Hotel?"

HM.png

Edited by DarithD
  • Like 18

35 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Those Wendy drawings are so adorable! ^_^ Not sure she'd be wearing the same clothes as she got older but that's just me.

Do you ship Wendy and Webber btw? I'm just curious. This ship isn't as popular as it should be :/

I ship it like Oil Tanker, it got lot of potential! (better than WilsonxWendy r-r-right??)

SaveMe.png

Also, what should adult Wendy wear? Blouse? Gown? o.o

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Heh I used to ship Wilson and Wendy when I was new to the fandom but there was more art of, and sometimes even cuter, Willowson ^_^ (I think even Klei ships them ;) )

Since Wendy and Webber are rather young (like 9-10) I imagine their relationship (lovey or friendship) to be quite innocent and tame. However, other fans and shippers out there like to think so otherwise 0_0

As for what adult Wendy should wear? I'm no fashion expert but maybe some of her skins portrait can give you some ideas :)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Heh I used to ship Wilson and Wendy when I was new to the fandom but there was more art of, and sometimes even cuter, Willowson ^_^ (I think even Klei ships them ;) )

Since Wendy and Webber are rather young (like 9-10) I imagine their relationship (lovey or friendship) to be quite innocent and tame. However, other fans and shippers out there like to think so otherwise 0_0

As for what adult Wendy should wear? I'm no fashion expert but maybe some of her skins portrait can give you some ideas :)

Yosh, i'm on it ouo)b

I'm shipping Webber and Wendy because how they sync together in DST, its easy to farm materials with Abigail's helps. (and they even greet each other, its soo cute!!!)

Edited by DarithD
  • Like 1

Feast your eyes upon my adult Triumphant Wendys~

Hardest drawing yet, the posture and clothes pressure me the heck out. (especially the above one)

Hardasheckdrawing.png

TW.pngTW3.png

And Survivor Wendy!

SW.png

Also a gag between Wendy and Webber 

Silks.png

Is it just me or my drawing is getting more and more NSFW? o_o

• Like 10