Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

Okay so I saw this dialogue from Wendy while playing my Island Adventures world today...

20201028005604_1.thumb.jpg.cf3b7bb80fbadd98d11f4e0dbe5c3c61.jpg

...and all I could think of is this.

callmesisyphus.thumb.png.50dd7dabf64b5d585c626a66fd80bf20.png

(You'll only get the meme if you've at least seen a bit of the game Hades)

Or know like the tiniest bit of mythology, like u know, the part they teach at every school

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I doubt schools show the game hades though, whos gonna know that sprite I photoshopped wendy's face onto is sisyphus without having seen him in hades?

You could have photoshopped her on one of paintings showing actual Sisyphus

Tho I guess it's less about the quote and the origin of it and more about the character from another game you played. I'm probably just cranky

I'm gonna search the character u used tho, this interpretation looks pretty cool

Just now, BezKa said:

You could have photoshopped her on one of paintings showing actual Sisyphus

Tho I guess it's less about the quote and the origin of it and more about the character from another game you played. I'm probably just cranky

I'm gonna search the character u used tho, this interpretation looks pretty cool

Tbh the whole reason I thought of this meme is because I saw that dialogue and was like. "Okay wheres bouldy?"

16 minutes ago, Pinegrove said:

CHANGES.thumb.PNG.13eeece9945332aa81a2b4a04dcf7b71.PNG

Am I a silly goose, or is this option to save changes without having to launch a server actually a new feature? Because oh boy do I love to see it.

EiAC6MJ.gif.96be3ee8974bf94d955cefba6c8efea9.gif.5d09b7a327b6822e8811df2b9fbf2060.gif

now they have to allow you to modify mods if you start the game but cancel it mid launch

Deerclops are referenced in the game as both a Male AND a Female, and if you kill one.. a new one comes next Winter- So one of two things are happening.

1- Deerclops is a species & each one you kill could be male or female.

2- Deerclops is BOTH at the same time and every time you kill it just like your character can, it finds a Ressurection stone and revives itself and vengefully waits to destroy your base NEXT Winter.

I was going to post a Meme of a Deerclops showing up to crash base, only for Woodie to be standing idly by Asking everyone “Hey What Gender is Deerclops Eh?” Meanwhile Willow and Wolfgang are squinting real hard trying to find out, and Maxwell and Wicker are screaming “Who Cares? it’s Wrecking our Base!!!”  then- Wilson comes running out from behind the Deerclops and proclaims “Thanks Deerclops for finally helping Me find Base!”

*Drum Roll*

But- making that into an actual Meme would be too much work & I can’t draw for nothing in this world so hopefully the text written above is quality enough to be Meme Worthy

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 5
  • Potato Cup 1