Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

DaZoul    1653
2 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

That's the point, I posted it to summon glommer into my room so I can have a cute little fuzzy friend with me.

smort

• Haha 1

Articestone    599
1 hour ago, Terra B Welch said:

That's the point, I posted it to summon glommer into my room so I can have a cute little fuzzy friend with me.

And see the possibility of glommer  being nightmarised and/or lunarised

• Haha 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

Pikapikap    1341
5 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

Outsanding. National Geographic's picture of the year.

haha

Edited by Pikapikap

Mike23Ua    7782

Well guys I wanted to make a super funny picture of a Puny Wolfgang standing beside an Empty fridge that reads as “What Wolfgang looks like when his fridge has been emptied” and ANOTHER photo of that same empty Ice Box with him in Mighty form that reads “Also what Wolfgang looks like after his fridge has been emptied.”

For those of you confused about the joke- A Starving Wolfgang in Puny form wouldn’t have any food in his Ice Box.. Meanwhile a Mighty Wolfgang would’ve had food in his Ice box 2.5 seconds ago but now his fridge is also equally empty.

Ultimately i decided not to make a Meme image and just post the description in hopes that someone feels inspired enough to create/draw it.

• Like 1

stranger again    549
10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well guys I wanted to make a super funny picture of a Puny Wolfgang standing beside an Empty fridge that reads as “What Wolfgang looks like when his fridge has been emptied” and ANOTHER photo of that same empty Ice Box with him in Mighty form that reads “Also what Wolfgang looks like after his fridge has been emptied.”

For those of you confused about the joke- A Starving Wolfgang in Puny form wouldn’t have any food in his Ice Box.. Meanwhile a Mighty Wolfgang would’ve had food in his Ice box 2.5 seconds ago but now his fridge is also equally empty.

Ultimately i decided not to make a Meme image and just post the description in hopes that someone feels inspired enough to create/draw it.

Spoiler

the spoiler is just a joke dont take harshly 

BUT HEY everyone i had this great idea for a meme so picture this bearger as winnie the pooh.i know its amazing someone should make it a reality (please dont make that. no one on earth wants to see bearger as winnie the pooh that would be a nightmare) 

• Haha 1

stranger again    549
2 minutes ago, gaymime said:

so i guess this isn't a good time to share this?

fghfg.thumb.jpg.bf62ead77aad110755c49b9a57b9a2a9.jpg

wait are you telling that you just had this somewhere like on your desktop or something?.......WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?

• Haha 2
  • Potato Cup 1

gaymime    3622
37 minutes ago, stranger again said:

wait are you telling that you just had this somewhere like on your desktop or something?.......WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?

too much time in the caves

Edited by gaymime
-does a little mime dance-
  • Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Wardin25    739
40 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

you have explained the joke, before even making the joke, thats a minus minus minus

• Haha 4