Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

12 hours ago, HobbyLev said:

Template by @CaptainChaotica.

4iwtm8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

verysadfacerock.thumb.png.939f695a2e99e6d07cd0cbd8932145f5.png.d61a274ba244ac83dedf0c9545953bec.png

Lol.  I guess I'm...flattered? that one of my weirder recent pictures became a meme template?  You can thank Globalastick's Halloween Retexture Mod for the weird face-rock, in case anybody else wants those in their own game.  Let's see, what else memeish do I have...

Well I have this, aka the "This is fine" template, Don't Starveified and kittyfied:

018bfirecatmeme.thumb.png.42430a955a66d986eba6acbe46e8542a.png

And maybe this:

BONKonthehead.thumb.png.bb67d57e2b554bb20bba6e4f1d9dec16.png

WHAT did Willow actually get bonked on the head by? and...

noseoutofmybusiness.png.6683cab278d9d23511a4f4e2ebb64812.png

...what are we being chased by today?  For me, I am just now hearing about these new beta shenanigans and I'm like..."A MOTH?!   WHY?  Why, of all things, of all other stuff that already exists in this game that would've fit the existing lore and tone so much better, WHY THE FREAK A MOTH?!"

Spoiler

I dun care, I'm going with the Ancients' bodies thing.  This new idea is just too stupid and unconnected.  It feels like what happens when a book or TV series has been dead for a long time, then gets revived by a new writer who has clearly NOT actually read or watched the original stuff.  It's so...non-sequitur.  Give me an answer that makes sense and fits the tone, or I won't accept it.

Yes I've done this with other franchises...

For the record the swordfish/Moth "Realisation" never caught me.  It was my damn raft falling apart that did it.  : P

....Notorious

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 2

1 hour ago, Owlrus said:

Was mapping out the mosaic biome when this happened:

[needless teenbird/smallbird slaughter]

Ah, yes. The cruelty of nature (and weird coding). I made a mod to fix this, actually! I felt it was my responsibility as a tallbirdologist.

• Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 2

1 hour ago, Auth said:

Ah, yes. The cruelty of nature (and weird coding). I made a mod to fix this, actually! I felt it was my responsibility as a tallbirdologist.

i read the mod and im just going to say its a feature to fix overpopulation of tallbirds, now if only there was a way to fix beefalo overpopulation...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DavePlaysDST said:

i read the mod and im just going to say its a feature to fix overpopulation of tallbirds,

( In that case, they should probably just make it so the eggs don't naturally hatch on their own, eh? )

On 10/19/2020 at 12:33 AM, azazel3221 said:

Why no one did the wide walk for the mushroom gnome? That's like easy karma

It's been a while since I so thoroughly regretted making something, but man was it worth it.

Edited by Zeklo
minor edit
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12
  • Health 2
  • Sanity 3
  • Shopcat 3
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 6