Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

When I'm too late for memes but still with the Wortox mains, supposed to be when Wortox first appearence finally is in and not that- weird.... thing. And Willow keeps making him get out because she wants fire not souls everywhere. Please save smol birb it needs help to sort out 1000000000000000000000 problems5d7b08ff44cbe_WhydidImakethisXD-galaxybreadwolf.thumb.png.d279818536795440acd0d9f9ddf08cd4.png

• Like 4

“I like wormwood, I think he’s a good character that provides a bunch of benefits to the team.”

Elitists:

Spoiler

Lol! I can tell by your reply that you aren't that great at the game, but that's okay. Everyone learns at a different rate. 

Living logs are already free. There's never a point where wood becomes irrelevant, which means you'll be farming living logs every time you farm regular logs. I generally spawn at least 2 tree guards every 5 or so days. That's more than any solo player needs.

Speaking of free, you do know that farming composts to make living logs takes exponentially longer than just chopping trees and spawning tree guards for living logs right? Oh..

Cheap tooth trap side grades? You do realize that when tooth traps become relevant is around the same time they become free to make right? Oh..

65% armor is trash on a character that doesn't heal from food. There will never be a point where the unnoticeable aoe damage from the armor will be more useful than a simple log suit.

Lol! Splumonkey farm? You do know that willow exists right? And she has no down sides compared to trash tier wormwood. Unlimited food? Do you even play this game? All you need is one spider den and a bird cage and you have unlimited S tier food forever in every season. 

Why would you waste time using bramble traps to make a splumonkey farm when you can literally use willow or winona or spiders or bunnymen for a splumonkey farm that requires no maintenance. 

Best team play out of anyone? What on earth are you talking about lol. He plants seeds on the ground, an ability which becomes irrelevant before the first harvest can even grow. 

There's nothing fun about not healing from food. That's not a meaningful downside, it's an anchor that slows every aspect of the game down.

Trust me young man, I have more than enough experience on wormwood. I've already done a full boss run and guess what, he's just an all around bad character. He is at least 5 to 10 days slower than even Wes at clearing every boss because you have to actually farm for your healing items. 

Have you even killed fuelweaver before? Have you killed him without the houndius shootius cheese? How many pierogi and blue mushrooms did you bring? About 30 of each, right? Imagine fighting him and your only efficient heal is the compost wrap. You literally have to lazy explorer around to get a heal off because of how slow the animation is. 

Get back to me when you can actually kill every boss sans cheese.

also woodie rework stinky klei pls

Edited by 1bubbainpa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

24 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

“I like wormwood, I think he’s a good character that provides a bunch of benefits to the team.”

Elitists:

Hide contents

Lol! I can tell by your reply that you aren't that great at the game, but that's okay. Everyone learns at a different rate. 

Living logs are already free. There's never a point where wood becomes irrelevant, which means you'll be farming living logs every time you farm regular logs. I generally spawn at least 2 tree guards every 5 or so days. That's more than any solo player needs.

Speaking of free, you do know that farming composts to make living logs takes exponentially longer than just chopping trees and spawning tree guards for living logs right? Oh..

Cheap tooth trap side grades? You do realize that when tooth traps become relevant is around the same time they become free to make right? Oh..

65% armor is trash on a character that doesn't heal from food. There will never be a point where the unnoticeable aoe damage from the armor will be more useful than a simple log suit.

Lol! Splumonkey farm? You do know that willow exists right? And she has no down sides compared to trash tier wormwood. Unlimited food? Do you even play this game? All you need is one spider den and a bird cage and you have unlimited S tier food forever in every season. 

Why would you waste time using bramble traps to make a splumonkey farm when you can literally use willow or winona or spiders or bunnymen for a splumonkey farm that requires no maintenance. 

Best team play out of anyone? What on earth are you talking about lol. He plants seeds on the ground, an ability which becomes irrelevant before the first harvest can even grow. 

There's nothing fun about not healing from food. That's not a meaningful downside, it's an anchor that slows every aspect of the game down.

Trust me young man, I have more than enough experience on wormwood. I've already done a full boss run and guess what, he's just an all around bad character. He is at least 5 to 10 days slower than even Wes at clearing every boss because you have to actually farm for your healing items. 

Have you even killed fuelweaver before? Have you killed him without the houndius shootius cheese? How many pierogi and blue mushrooms did you bring? About 30 of each, right? Imagine fighting him and your only efficient heal is the compost wrap. You literally have to lazy explorer around to get a heal off because of how slow the animation is. 

The only thing I have gotten out of this post is that I really want to coin the term "sans cheese"

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

7 hours ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Elitists:

Hide contents

Pretty sure that was a reply to me

11 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

So Woodie is a Moose and a Goose now

WoodieGooseMoose.jpg

Actualy,rework woodie isnt the woodie we used to know.

He is woodie Jr. The son of the old woodie and the Moose/Goose. That is why he has traits of both.

Spoiler

#shipping_intensifies

#besti**ity_intensifies

Edited by I_Link_I
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1